Temaz and Herpes simplex - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Herpes simplex is found among people who take Temaz, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Temaz and have Herpes simplex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,481 people who have side effects when taking Temaz from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
37,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Temaz.
Among them, 55 people (0.15%) have Herpes simplex.
What is Temaz?
Temaz has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 38,819 Temaz users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Herpes simplex?
Herpes simplex (herpes simplex is a common viral infection) is found to be associated with 1,457 drugs and 837 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Temaz and Herpes simplex reports submitted per year:
Time on Temaz when people have Herpes simplex *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Herpes simplex when taking Temaz *:
- female: 52.73 %
- male: 47.27 %
Age of people who have Herpes simplex when taking Temaz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.76 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 23.81 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Common drugs people take besides Temaz *:
- Zometa: 28 people, 50.91%
- Acyclovir: 19 people, 34.55%
- Amoxicillin: 19 people, 34.55%
- Mometasone Furoate: 19 people, 34.55%
- Fluconazole: 18 people, 32.73%
- Vancomycin: 17 people, 30.91%
- Dilaudid: 17 people, 30.91%
- Famotidine: 17 people, 30.91%
- Lorazepam: 17 people, 30.91%
- Lipitor: 16 people, 29.09%
Common side effects people have besides Herpes simplex *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 30 people, 54.55%
- Back Pain: 29 people, 52.73%
- Pain: 28 people, 50.91%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 27 people, 49.09%
- Joint Pain: 25 people, 45.45%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 24 people, 43.64%
- Depression: 24 people, 43.64%
- Dizziness: 22 people, 40.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 21 people, 38.18%
- Cough: 21 people, 38.18%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 8 people, 14.55%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 8 people, 14.55%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (pancreatic cancer): 3 people, 5.45%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 5.45%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 3.64%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 3.64%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 3.64%
- Pain: 2 people, 3.64%
- Erosive Oesophagitis (acid reflux disease can cause tissue damage in the oesophagus over time): 1 person, 1.82%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 1.82%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Temaz and have Herpes simplex?Check whether Herpes simplex is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Herpes simplex and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of temazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Temaz:
- Temaz (38,819 reports)
Common Temaz side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,909 reports
- Pain: 2,450 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,238 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,220 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,209 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,990 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,973 reports
Browse all side effects of Temaz:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Herpes simplex treatments and more:
- Herpes simplex (12,211 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Herpes simplex:
- Herpes simplex in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Herpes simplex in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Herpes simplex in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Herpes simplex:
- Abreva: 1,503 reports
- Prednisone: 768 reports
- Methotrexate: 690 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 497 reports
- Prednisolone: 447 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 343 reports
- Valtrex: 335 reports
- Fludara: 292 reports
- Tacrolimus: 259 reports
- Cytarabine: 254 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Herpes simplex:
- Herpes simplex (1,457 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Herpes simplex:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 505 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 248 reports
- High blood pressure: 225 reports
- Osteoporosis: 220 reports
- Pain: 190 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 133 reports
- Psoriasis: 131 reports
- Depression: 129 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Herpes simplex:
- Herpes simplex (837 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam (the active ingredients of Temaz) and Temaz (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxycodone and Zoladex drug interaction - now
- Ipratropium Bromide and Nyquil drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Bone Lesion - 38 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Oxycontin drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Depression in Zyrtec, how severe and when it was recovered? - 49 seconds ago
- Imodium and Zoloft drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Xiidra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Omeprazole and Lip Discoloration - a minute ago
- Zoladex and Flutamide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Parlodel and Skin Blushing/Flushing - a minute ago