Temaz and Metastases to spine - from FDA reports
Metastases to spine is found among people who take Temaz, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Ramipril, and have Schizophrenia. This review analyzes which people have Metastases to spine with Temaz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,188 people who have side effects when taking Temaz from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
23,188 people reported to have side effects when taking Temaz.
Among them, 128 people (0.55%) have Metastases to spine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Temaz when people have Metastases to spine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Metastases to spine when taking Temaz *:
- female: 97.32 %
- male: 2.68 %
Age of people who have Metastases to spine when taking Temaz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.93 %
- 40-49: 92.52 %
- 50-59: 1.87 %
- 60+: 4.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (88 people, 68.75%)
- Convulsion (63 people, 49.22%)
- High Blood Pressure (58 people, 45.31%)
- Depression (58 people, 45.31%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (21 people, 16.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril (91 people, 71.09%)
- Lamotrigine (89 people, 69.53%)
- Amisulpride (88 people, 68.75%)
- Clozaril (72 people, 56.25%)
- Zometa (34 people, 26.56%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (93 people, 72.66%)
- Breast Infection (88 people, 68.75%)
- White Blood Cell Count Increased (84 people, 65.62%)
- Mental Impairment (74 people, 57.81%)
- Breast Cancer (71 people, 55.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Metastases to spine when taking Temaz?
- Check symptoms - is metastases to spine caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMetastases to spine and drugs with ingredients of temazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetastases to spine and Temaz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Temaz has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Temaz 24,420 users)
Metastases to spine
Metastases to spine (cancer spreads to spine) has been reported by people with metastases to bone, breast cancer, breast cancer metastatic, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 3,002 Metastases to spine patients).