Temaz and Oxygen consumption increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oxygen consumption increased is found among people who take Temaz, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Temaz and have Oxygen consumption increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,481 people who have side effects when taking Temaz from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
37,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Temaz.
Among them, 8 people (0.02%) have Oxygen consumption increased.
What is Temaz?
Temaz has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 36,704 Temaz users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oxygen consumption increased?
Oxygen consumption increased is found to be associated with 330 drugs and 167 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Temaz and Oxygen consumption increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Oxygen consumption increased when taking Temaz *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oxygen consumption increased when taking Temaz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common drugs people take besides Temaz *:
- Coumadin: 4 people, 50.00%
- Metformin: 4 people, 50.00%
- Opsumit: 4 people, 50.00%
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen: 4 people, 50.00%
- Invokana: 4 people, 50.00%
- Sitagliptin: 4 people, 50.00%
- Uptravi: 4 people, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 3 people, 37.50%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 37.50%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 37.50%
Common side effects people have besides Oxygen consumption increased *:
- Fever: 7 people, 87.50%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 7 people, 87.50%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 62.50%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 5 people, 62.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 50.00%
- Arrhythmia Supraventricular (irregular heartbeat supraventricular origin): 4 people, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 4 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 4 people, 50.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 4 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 8 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Temaz and have Oxygen consumption increased?Check whether Oxygen consumption increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oxygen consumption increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of temazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Temaz:
- Temaz (36,704 reports)
Common Temaz side effects:
Browse all side effects of Temaz:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Oxygen consumption increased treatments and more:
- Oxygen consumption increased (2,074 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oxygen consumption increased:
- Oxygen consumption increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oxygen consumption increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oxygen consumption increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oxygen consumption increased:
All the drugs that are associated with Oxygen consumption increased:
- Oxygen consumption increased (331 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oxygen consumption increased:
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: 172 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,075 reports
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: 1,040 reports
- Pulmonary fibrosis: 186 reports
- Pulmonary hypertension: 343 reports
- Sporadic primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,040 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Oxygen consumption increased:
- Oxygen consumption increased (167 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam (the active ingredients of Temaz) and Temaz (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Delestrogen and Constipation - 3 seconds ago
- Casodex and Brain Surgery - 9 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Neuritis - 9 seconds ago
- Metformin and Consciousness - Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Taxol and Tricuspid Valve Sclerosis - 22 seconds ago
- Savaysa and Lialda drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Dolutegravir drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Protonix and Gastrointestinal Ulcer Haemorrhage - 30 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Femoroacetabular Impingement - 34 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Biliary Dyskinesia - 34 seconds ago