Temazepam and Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction - from FDA reports
Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction is reported only by a few people who take Temazepam. We study 26,255 people who have side effects while taking Temazepam from FDA. Among them, 1 have Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction. Find out below who they are, when they have Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
26,255 people reported to have side effects when taking Temazepam.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction when taking Temazepam *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction when taking Temazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paracetamol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metochlopramide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction while taking Temazepam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction
- Subscribe to monitor Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction in Temazepam
You are not alone:
Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Temazepam 27,473 users)
Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction
Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction (severe abnormality of gastrointestinal motility because of unknown cause) has been reported by people with pain, constipation, high blood pressure, agitation, schizophrenia (latest reports from 451 Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstructionIdiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction (347 drugs)
Could your condition cause Idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstructionIdiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction (226 conditions)
Temazepam side effects
- Temazepam side effects (26,264 reports)
Browse all side effects of Temazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Cafe Do Mato drug interaction - now
- Lisinopril and Creat drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Jansky-Bielschowsky with Requip? - a second ago
- Maxalt and Cogentin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Malacoplakia Vesicae with Atripla? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Calcium, Gabapentin, Morphine, Fluoxetine - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Humira - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Celebrex, Valsartan, Omega-3, Multivitamin, Glucosamine for a 69 year old man - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Doxycycline, Flagyl for a 58 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Prilosec, Bystolic, Irbesartan - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.