Tenex and Aplasia pure red cell - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Aplasia pure red cell is reported only by a few people who take Tenex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tenex and have Aplasia pure red cell. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,567 people who have side effects while taking Tenex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,567 people reported to have side effects when taking Tenex.
Among them, 3 people (0.19%) have Aplasia pure red cell.
What is Tenex?
Tenex has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 1,785 Tenex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aplasia pure red cell?
Aplasia pure red cell (type of anaemia affecting the precursors to red blood cells but not to white blood cells) is found to be associated with 422 drugs and 175 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tenex and Aplasia pure red cell reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aplasia pure red cell when taking Tenex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Aplasia pure red cell when taking Tenex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Tenex *:
- Omeprazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Niacin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Losartan Potassium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 100.00%
- Flomax: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Aplasia pure red cell *:
- Hospitalisation: 3 people, 100.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 66.67%
- Refractory Anaemia (an anaemia which does not respond to treatment): 2 people, 66.67%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bone Marrow Reticulin Fibrosis (thickening and scarring of bone marrow reticulin): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nephrogenic Anaemia (anaemia due to kidney disease): 2 people, 66.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tenex and have Aplasia pure red cell?Check whether Aplasia pure red cell is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Aplasia pure red cell and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tenex:
- Tenex (1,785 reports)
Common Tenex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tenex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Aplasia pure red cell treatments and more:
- Aplasia pure red cell (5,070 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Aplasia pure red cell:
- Aplasia pure red cell in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Aplasia pure red cell in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Aplasia pure red cell in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Aplasia pure red cell:
All the drugs that are associated with Aplasia pure red cell:
- Aplasia pure red cell (422 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Aplasia pure red cell:
- Anaemia: 490 reports
- Anaemia of malignant disease: 163 reports
- Hepatitis c: 101 reports
- High blood pressure: 187 reports
- Kidney transplant: 119 reports
- Myelodysplastic syndrome: 135 reports
- Nephrogenic anaemia: 548 reports
- Non-a or non-b hepatitis: 101 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Aplasia pure red cell:
- Aplasia pure red cell (175 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on guanfacine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Tenex) and Tenex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Profen and Muscle Function Loss - 6 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Tooth Extraction - 15 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Cogwheel Rigidity - 16 seconds ago
- Verelan vs. Quinapril - 20 seconds ago
- Corgard and Aldactone drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Adempas drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Exforge and Hepatomegaly - 31 seconds ago
- Apremilast and Joint Pain - 40 seconds ago
- Sylatron and Suicidal Ideation - 46 seconds ago
- Diprosone and Pelvic Fluid Collection - 49 seconds ago