Tenex and Skin reaction - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin reaction is reported only by a few people who take Tenex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tenex and have Skin reaction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,567 people who have side effects while taking Tenex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,567 people reported to have side effects when taking Tenex.
Among them, 4 people (0.26%) have Skin reaction.
What is Tenex?
Tenex has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 1,814 Tenex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin reaction?
Skin reaction is found to be associated with 1,492 drugs and 861 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tenex and Skin reaction reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin reaction when taking Tenex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Skin reaction when taking Tenex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tenex *:
- Zyprexa: 4 people, 100.00%
- Tegretol: 4 people, 100.00%
- Seroquel: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lamictal: 4 people, 100.00%
- Klonopin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Geodon: 4 people, 100.00%
- Depakote: 4 people, 100.00%
- Clozapine: 4 people, 100.00%
- Clonidine: 4 people, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 4 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Skin reaction *:
- Hypokinesia (decreased bodily movement): 4 people, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 4 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 4 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 4 people, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 4 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 4 people, 100.00%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 4 people, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 100.00%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tenex and have Skin reaction?Check whether Skin reaction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin reaction and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tenex:
- Tenex (1,814 reports)
Common Tenex side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 115 reports
- Drug ineffective: 106 reports
Browse all side effects of Tenex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin reaction treatments and more:
- Skin reaction (12,802 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin reaction:
- Skin reaction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin reaction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin reaction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Skin reaction:
- Adapalene: 944 reports
- Methotrexate: 767 reports
- Enbrel: 767 reports
- Humira: 585 reports
- Prednisone: 455 reports
- Arava: 383 reports
- Cimzia: 360 reports
- Actemra: 328 reports
- Orencia: 317 reports
- Furosemide: 309 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Skin reaction:
- Skin reaction (1,492 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Skin reaction:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 901 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 456 reports
- High blood pressure: 378 reports
- Acne: 311 reports
- Pain: 213 reports
- Psoriasis: 206 reports
- Crohn's disease: 204 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 203 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 180 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Skin reaction:
- Skin reaction (861 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on guanfacine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Tenex) and Tenex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clonazepam and Sinus Tachycardia - 7 seconds ago
- Merrem and Augmentin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Proamatine vs. Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide - 8 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Pulmonary Valve Stenosis - 10 seconds ago
- Metaxalone and Vitamin D2 drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Incruse Ellipta and Hyperventilation - 12 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Tricor and Overdose - 13 seconds ago
- Megace and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Persantine and Bruxism - 26 seconds ago