Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Ectopic pregnancy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ectopic pregnancy is found among people who take Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, especially for people who are 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and have Ectopic pregnancy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,844 people who have side effects when taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,844 people reported to have side effects when taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.
Among them, 12 people (0.14%) have Ectopic pregnancy.
What is Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate?
Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate has active ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hepatitis b. eHealthMe is studying from 8,872 Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ectopic pregnancy?
Ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in which the foetus develops outside the uterus, typically in a fallopian tube) is found to be associated with 852 drugs and 533 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Ectopic pregnancy reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Ectopic pregnancy when taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 80 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate *:
- Emtricitabine: 8 people, 66.67%
- Lamivudine: 7 people, 58.33%
- Efavirenz: 7 people, 58.33%
- Zidovudine: 6 people, 50.00%
- Implanon: 6 people, 50.00%
- Lopinavir And Ritonavir: 1 person, 8.33%
- Abacavir: 1 person, 8.33%
Common side effects people have besides Ectopic pregnancy *:
- Pregnancy With Implant Contraceptive: 6 people, 50.00%
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy): 5 people, 41.67%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 2 people, 16.67%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 8.33%
- Abortion Spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage): 1 person, 8.33%
- Abortion Induced (medically referred abortion): 1 person, 8.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Birth Control: 5 people, 41.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 8.33%
- Folate Deficiency (lack of folic acid): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and have Ectopic pregnancy?Check whether Ectopic pregnancy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ectopic pregnancy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (8,872 reports)
Common Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ectopic pregnancy treatments and more:
- Ectopic pregnancy (4,471 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ectopic pregnancy:
- Ectopic pregnancy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ectopic pregnancy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ectopic pregnancy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ectopic pregnancy:
- Avonex: 114 reports
- Humira: 183 reports
- Implanon: 126 reports
- Mirena: 562 reports
- Paragard t 380a: 107 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ectopic pregnancy:
- Ectopic pregnancy (852 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ectopic pregnancy:
All the conditions that are associated with Ectopic pregnancy:
- Ectopic pregnancy (533 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (the active ingredients of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) and Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humira and Factitious Disorder - 15 seconds ago
- Pregabalin and Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased - 28 seconds ago
- Visual Disturbance in Wellbutrin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 57 seconds ago
- Rashes in Viagra, how severe and when it was recovered? - 58 seconds ago
- Theobromine and Mirtazapine drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Drooling and drugs of ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil - a minute ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride vs. Atacand - a minute ago
- Creon and Hemiparesis - a minute ago
- Synthroid and Osmoprep drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vesicare and Prilosec drug interaction - a minute ago