Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Thymus enlargement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Thymus enlargement is reported only by a few people who take Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and have Thymus enlargement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,844 people who have side effects while taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,844 people reported to have side effects when taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.
Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Thymus enlargement.
What is Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate?
Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate has active ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hepatitis b. eHealthMe is studying from 8,872 Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Thymus enlargement?
Thymus enlargement is found to be associated with 106 drugs and 55 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Thymus enlargement reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thymus enlargement when taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate *:
- Zidovudine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Raltegravir: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nevirapine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lamivudine: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Thymus enlargement *:
- Mediastinal Shift (organs and tissues get shifted to the chest cavity earlier was in mediastinum like trachea and heart ,oesophagus): 3 people, 100.00%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 3 people, 100.00%
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 3 people, 100.00%
- Tumor: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and have Thymus enlargement?Check whether Thymus enlargement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Thymus enlargement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (8,872 reports)
Common Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Thymus enlargement treatments and more:
- Thymus enlargement (151 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thymus enlargement:
- Thymus enlargement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thymus enlargement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thymus enlargement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Thymus enlargement:
- Thymus enlargement (106 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Thymus enlargement:
- Thymus enlargement (55 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (the active ingredients of Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) and Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Halobetasol Propionate and Perforomist drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Grunting and moderna covid vaccine - 6 seconds ago
- Ultravate and Omeprazole drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Breast Cancer - 13 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Musculoskeletal Stiffness - 22 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - 29 seconds ago
- Buspar and Oxazepam drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Glaucoma and Periarthritis - a minute ago
- Cider Vinegar and Omeprazole drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vigamox and Spondylolisthesis - a minute ago