Terazosin hydrochloride and Diabetes - type 2 - from FDA reports
Diabetes - type 2 is found among people who take Terazosin hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Metoprolol Tartrate, and have Dialysis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,264 people who have side effects when taking Terazosin hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1,264 people reported to have side effects when taking Terazosin hydrochloride.
Among them, 6 people (0.47%) have Diabetes - type 2
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Terazosin hydrochloride when people have Diabetes - type 2 *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Diabetes - type 2 when taking Terazosin hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Diabetes - type 2 when taking Terazosin hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dialysis: 3 people, 50.00%
- Thinking Abnormal: 1 person, 16.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 16.67%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 4 people, 66.67%
- Albuterol: 3 people, 50.00%
- Symbicort: 3 people, 50.00%
- Colace: 3 people, 50.00%
- Norvasc: 3 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Adverse Reaction: 3 people, 50.00%
- Arterial Occlusive Disease (slow process through which arteries throughout the body become progressively narrowed and eventually completely blocked): 3 people, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 50.00%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 3 people, 50.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 3 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Diabetes - type 2 while taking Terazosin hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diabetes - type 2
- Subscribe to monitor Diabetes - type 2 in Terazosin hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Terazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Terazosin hydrochloride 1,655 users)
Diabetes - type 2
Diabetes - type 2 has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, low density lipoprotein increased, depression, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 233,995 Diabetes - type 2 patients).
Drugs that are associated with Diabetes - type 2Diabetes - type 2 (1,817 drugs)
Could your condition cause Diabetes - type 2Diabetes - type 2 (1,424 conditions)
Terazosin hydrochloride side effects
- Terazosin hydrochloride side effects (1,264 reports)
Browse all side effects of Terazosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and Topamax - now
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Uceris? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound - Cut Or Puncture with Uceris? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Uceris? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Laceration with Uceris? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 14 minutes ago
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.