Who have Belly ache with Terconazole - from FDA reports
Belly ache is found among people who take Terconazole, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Fluconazole, and have Birth control. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 476 people who have side effects when taking Terconazole from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
476 people reported to have side effects when taking Terconazole.
Among them, 26 people (5.46%) have Belly ache
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Terconazole when people have Belly ache *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Belly ache when taking Terconazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Belly ache when taking Terconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.52 %
- 30-39: 47.62 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 9.52 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Plasmacytoma (neoplasm of plasma cells (usually in bone marrow)): 5 people, 19.23%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 19.23%
- Birth Control: 5 people, 19.23%
- Heart Rate Increased: 4 people, 15.38%
- Menstruation Irregular: 3 people, 11.54%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole: 16 people, 61.54%
- Levaquin: 14 people, 53.85%
- Cephalexin: 14 people, 53.85%
- Amoxicillin: 13 people, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 12 people, 46.15%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 13 people, 50.00%
- Cough: 12 people, 46.15%
- Breathing Difficulty: 12 people, 46.15%
- Chest Pain: 12 people, 46.15%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 11 people, 42.31%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Belly ache while taking Terconazole?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Belly ache
- Subscribe to monitor Belly ache in Terconazole
You are not alone:
Terconazole has active ingredients of terconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Terconazole 489 users)
Belly ache (abdominal pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 159,644 Belly ache patients).
Drugs that are associated with Belly acheBelly ache (3,649 drugs)
Could your condition cause Belly acheBelly ache (4,241 conditions)
Terconazole side effects
- Terconazole side effects (476 reports)
Browse all side effects of Terconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pulmonary Hypertension with Cinnamon? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Yew Poisoning with Amoxapine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Vestibular Disorder? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Vestibular Disorder? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Vestibular Disorder? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - 45 seconds ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.