Terconazole and Protein urine - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Protein urine is reported only by a few people who take Terconazole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Terconazole and have Protein urine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 853 people who have side effects while taking Terconazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
853 people reported to have side effects when taking Terconazole.
Among them, 3 people (0.35%) have Protein urine.
What is Terconazole?
Terconazole has active ingredients of terconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. eHealthMe is studying from 869 Terconazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Protein urine?
Protein urine is found to be associated with 911 drugs and 503 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Terconazole and Protein urine reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Protein urine when taking Terconazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Protein urine when taking Terconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Terconazole *:
- Veetids: 3 people, 100.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 3 people, 100.00%
- Metronidazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Macrodantin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fluconazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diflucan: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diclofenac: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Protein urine *:
- Abdominal Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 3 people, 100.00%
- Proctalgia (pain in the rectum): 3 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 3 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Terconazole and have Protein urine?Check whether Protein urine is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Protein urine and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of terconazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Terconazole:
- Terconazole (869 reports)
Common Terconazole side effects:
- Pain: 142 reports
Browse all side effects of Terconazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Protein urine treatments and more:
- Protein urine (1,236 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Protein urine:
- Protein urine in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Protein urine in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Protein urine in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Protein urine:
- Avastin: 124 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Protein urine:
- Protein urine (911 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Protein urine:
- Protein urine (503 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on terconazole (the active ingredients of Terconazole) and Terconazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Flovent Hfa for Asthma Late Onset? - now
- How effective is Paroxetine Hydrochloride for Bipolar Ii Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Asthma - 2 seconds ago
- Fever and Dyschezia - 2 seconds ago
- Fever and Breast Pain - 3 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Fall - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is Ketoprofen for Back Pain - Low? - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Norflex for Back Pain? - 8 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Nausea - 12 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased - 12 seconds ago