Teslascan and Zinc deficiency - from FDA reports
There is no Zinc deficiency reported by people who take Teslascan yet. This review analyzes which people have Zinc deficiency with Teslascan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Zinc deficiency in Teslascan
- Subscribe to monitor Teslascan
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Zinc deficiency
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Teslascan has active ingredients of mangafodipir trisodium. (latest outcomes from Teslascan 5 users)
Zinc deficiency has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rashes, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 205 Zinc deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Zinc deficiencyZinc deficiency
Could your condition cause Zinc deficiencyZinc deficiency
Teslascan side effects
- Teslascan side effects (5 reports)
Browse all side effects of Teslascana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Teslascan and have Zinc Deficiency
- Support group for people who have Zinc Deficiency
- Support group for people who take Teslascan
- Will you have Weight Loss with Adderall 10?
- Lamotrigine and Zomig drug interaction
- Will you have Labile Affect with Factor Ii Mutation?
- Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan drug interaction
- Will you have Rectal Cancer with Papule?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and Zomig
- Support group for people who have Factor Ii Mutation and Labile Affect?
- Support group for people who take Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan
- Support group for people who have Papule and Rectal Cancer?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.