Teslascan and Zinc deficiency - from FDA reports
There is no Zinc deficiency reported by people who take Teslascan yet. This review analyzes which people have Zinc deficiency with Teslascan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Zinc deficiency when taking Teslascan?
- Check symptoms - is zinc deficiency caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsZinc deficiency and drugs with ingredients of mangafodipir trisodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZinc deficiency and Teslascan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Teslascan has active ingredients of mangafodipir trisodium. (latest outcomes from Teslascan 5 users)
Zinc deficiency has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rashes, oedema, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 205 Zinc deficiency patients).