Will you have Skin induration with Testim - from FDA reports
Skin induration is found among people who take Testim, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Metoclopramide, and have Neoplasm malignant. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,563 people who have side effects when taking Testim from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on testosterone (the active ingredients of Testim) and Testim (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Skin induration are also considered in the study.
What is Testim?
Testim has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testim 4,721 users)
What is Skin induration?
Skin induration (an abnormally hard spot or area on the skin) has been reported by people with arteriogram, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal abnormal, pain (latest reports from 2,224 Skin induration patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
4,563 people reported to have side effects when taking Testim.
Among them, 10 people (0.22%) have Skin induration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin induration when taking Testim *:
- female: 10 %
- male: 90 %
Age of people who have Skin induration when taking Testim *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 10 people, 100.00%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 10 people, 100.00%
- Glipizide: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lotensin: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lansoprazole: 10 people, 100.00%
- Heparin Sodium: 10 people, 100.00%
- Glycopyrrolate: 10 people, 100.00%
- Glucotrol: 10 people, 100.00%
- Fluoxetine: 10 people, 100.00%
- Metoclopramide: 10 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 10 people, 100.00%
- Jock Itch (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs): 10 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10 people, 100.00%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 10 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 10 people, 100.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 10 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 10 people, 100.00%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 10 people, 100.00%
- Irritability: 10 people, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 10 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Skin induration while taking Testim?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Skin induration
- Subscribe to monitor Skin induration in Testim
- Subscribe to monitor Testim
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Testim and have Skin induration
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Skin indurationSkin induration (807 drugs)
Could your condition cause Skin indurationSkin induration (418 conditions)
Testim side effects
- Testim side effects (4,564 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Testima b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Carcinoma - Lobular with Perindopril Erbumine? - now
- Will you have Carcinoma - Ductal with Perindopril Erbumine? - now
- Will you have Cancer - Breast with Perindopril Erbumine? - now
- Will you have Breast Cancer with Perindopril Erbumine? - a second ago
- Will you have Premature Ejaculation with Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride And Atropine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralytic Ileus with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Volvulus with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Adderall 15 and Nag drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileus with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.