Who have Skin induration with Testim - from FDA reports
Skin induration is found among people who take Testim, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Metoclopramide, and have Neoplasm malignant. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,563 people who have side effects when taking Testim from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,563 people reported to have side effects when taking Testim.
Among them, 10 people (0.22%) have Skin induration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin induration when taking Testim *:
- female: 10 %
- male: 90 %
Age of people who have Skin induration when taking Testim *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 10 people, 100.00%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 10 people, 100.00%
- Glipizide: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lotensin: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lansoprazole: 10 people, 100.00%
- Heparin Sodium: 10 people, 100.00%
- Glycopyrrolate: 10 people, 100.00%
- Glucotrol: 10 people, 100.00%
- Fluoxetine: 10 people, 100.00%
- Metoclopramide: 10 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 10 people, 100.00%
- Jock Itch (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs): 10 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10 people, 100.00%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 10 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 10 people, 100.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 10 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 10 people, 100.00%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 10 people, 100.00%
- Irritability: 10 people, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 10 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Skin induration while taking Testim?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Skin induration
- Subscribe to monitor Skin induration in Testim
You are not alone:
Testim has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testim 4,670 users)
Skin induration (an abnormally hard spot or area on the skin) has been reported by people with arteriogram, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal abnormal, pain (latest reports from 2,224 Skin induration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Skin indurationSkin induration (806 drugs)
Could your condition cause Skin indurationSkin induration (418 conditions)
Testim side effects
- Testim side effects (4,513 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Testima b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Stiffness with Metformin? - now
- Will you have Blood Alcohol Increased with Clobex? - now
- Ambien and Cafezinho drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Desyrel and have Akinesia? - 3 seconds ago
- Pycnogenol and W-3 Fatty Acids drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Boswellia and Lactobacilli Plantarum drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Abscess Central Nervous System with Quinidine - Serum? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasculitis with Mexiletine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Carotid Arteriosclerosis with Raptiva? - 6 seconds ago
- Arginine and Tagamet Hb drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.