Testosterone and Tendonitis - from FDA reports
Tendonitis is reported only by a few people who take Testosterone. We study 1,103 people who have side effects while taking Testosterone from FDA. Among them, 3 have Tendonitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendonitis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
1,103 people reported to have side effects when taking Testosterone.
Among them, 3 people (0.27%) have Tendonitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tendonitis when taking Testosterone *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Tendonitis when taking Testosterone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroenteritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastric Ulcer (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gabapentin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Dilaudid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aredia (2 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tooth Fracture (2 people, 66.67%)
- Renal Cyst (2 people, 66.67%)
- Muscle Spasms (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gingival Bleeding (2 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tendonitis when taking Testosterone?
- Check symptoms - is tendonitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTendonitis and drugs with ingredients of testosterone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTendonitis and Testosterone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone 1,442 users)
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, urinary tract infection, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 13,818 Tendonitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Testosteronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with TendonitisTendonitis
Could your condition cause TendonitisTendonitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Greetings... Brad here. Diagnosed with HOCM in 2007 - asymptomatic until 2012 had first of three (2012, 2014 and 2016) minor bouts of AFIB - mild. 2012 started on Metrolpolol 50mg daily; continued with thru now. Fast forward --- now at 59 years old --- I'm contemplating the use of ...
User reviews to the study
My mother is skeptical of my birth control. I was first taking a pill called MonoNessa. Now, i use Nuvaring. 8 months ago, I started having feet and ankle pain. I later got diagnosed with tendoniitis in both of my feet. Its so bad now that i use a wheelchair. I may have to have surgery soon. Im ...
I have been on enbrel for nearly a year and have developed terrible tendonitis of my elbows, knees and Achilles. I've had RA for twenty years, which seems to be controlled by enbrel. My Rheumatologist said the tendonitis it's not from the drug but I'm unsure? Has anyone else had a similar ...
I have really bad pain in my elbows. I've used fluocinonide off and on for about 5 years for seasonal eczema. Didn't even make the connection until I considered using fluocinonide directly on my elbows in a desperate hope to stop the pain. - Stumbled on this and realized my desperate plan for ...