Theanine and Muscle aches - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle aches is found among people who take Theanine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Theanine and have Muscle aches. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 447 people who have side effects when taking Theanine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
447 people reported to have side effects when taking Theanine.
Among them, 7 people (1.57%) have Muscle aches.
What is Theanine?
Theanine has active ingredients of theanine. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 700 Theanine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Muscle aches?
Muscle aches (muscle pain) is found to be associated with 3,838 drugs and 3,564 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Theanine and Muscle aches reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle aches when taking Theanine *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Muscle aches when taking Theanine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 14.29 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Common drugs people take besides Theanine *:
- Melatonin: 4 people, 57.14%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 42.86%
- Magnesium Glycinate: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin B6: 2 people, 28.57%
- Green Tea Extract: 2 people, 28.57%
- Gaba: 2 people, 28.57%
- Selenium: 2 people, 28.57%
- Elavil: 1 person, 14.29%
- Kesimpta: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Muscle aches *:
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 71.43%
- Hair Loss: 3 people, 42.86%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 42.86%
- Pain: 3 people, 42.86%
- Influenza Like Illness: 2 people, 28.57%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 2 people, 28.57%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 2 people, 28.57%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 28.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland): 1 person, 14.29%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 14.29%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 1 person, 14.29%
- Constipation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Theanine and have Muscle aches?Check whether Muscle aches is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Muscle aches and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of theanine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Theanine:
- Theanine (700 reports)
Muscle aches treatments and more:
- Muscle aches (194,158 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Muscle aches:
- Muscle aches in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Muscle aches in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Muscle aches in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Muscle aches:
- Lipitor: 11,216 reports
- Aspirin: 8,597 reports
- Prednisone: 7,306 reports
- Simvastatin: 7,262 reports
- Crestor: 6,308 reports
- Repatha: 5,454 reports
- Omeprazole: 4,893 reports
- Synthroid: 4,868 reports
- Metformin: 4,825 reports
- Zocor: 4,750 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Muscle aches:
- Muscle aches (3,838 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Muscle aches:
- High blood cholesterol: 18,014 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,900 reports
- Osteoporosis: 7,527 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 5,991 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Muscle aches:
- Muscle aches (3,564 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on theanine (the active ingredients of Theanine) and Theanine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lopressor Hct and Restless Leg Syndrome - 5 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Wisdom Teeth Removal - 6 seconds ago
- Cinnamomum Verum and Cataract - 7 seconds ago
- Entresto and Nystop drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Januvia and Xalatan drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Selenium and Atherosclerosis - 11 seconds ago
- Actonel With Calcium and Breast Lump - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Rashes - 15 seconds ago
- Neumega and Death - 16 seconds ago
- Toradol and Pancreatitis - 20 seconds ago