Theo-dur and Clavicle fracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Clavicle fracture is reported only by a few people who take Theo-Dur.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Theo-dur and have Clavicle fracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,353 people who have side effects while taking Theo-dur from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,353 people reported to have side effects when taking Theo-dur.
Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Clavicle fracture.
What is Theo-dur?
Theo-dur has active ingredients of theophylline. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 4,372 Theo-dur users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Clavicle fracture?
Clavicle fracture is found to be associated with 985 drugs and 484 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Theo-dur and Clavicle fracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Clavicle fracture when taking Theo-dur *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Clavicle fracture when taking Theo-dur *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Theo-dur *:
- Vivelle-Dot: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vanceril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rezulin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Proventil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Miacalcin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 50.00%
- Boniva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Clavicle fracture *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastritis - Chronic (long lasting inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
- Foot Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Femur Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Theo-dur and have Clavicle fracture?Check whether Clavicle fracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Korang-Yeboah M, Rahman Z, Shah D, Mohammad A, Wu S, Siddiqui A, Khan MA, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International journal of pharmaceutics, 2016 Feb .
- Dhaval MK, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016 Jan .
How severe was Clavicle fracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of theophylline:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Theo-dur:
- Theo-dur (4,372 reports)
Common Theo-dur side effects:
- Asthma: 473 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 320 reports
- Pneumonia: 316 reports
- Fever: 298 reports
- Chest pain: 226 reports
- Drug ineffective: 219 reports
- Weakness: 218 reports
Browse all side effects of Theo-dur:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Clavicle fracture treatments and more:
- Clavicle fracture (4,322 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Clavicle fracture:
- Clavicle fracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Clavicle fracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Clavicle fracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Clavicle fracture:
- Humira: 250 reports
- Fosamax: 243 reports
- Aspirin: 236 reports
- Prednisone: 207 reports
- Methotrexate: 162 reports
- Forteo: 162 reports
- Revlimid: 157 reports
- Enbrel: 146 reports
- Omeprazole: 139 reports
- Vitamin d: 135 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Clavicle fracture:
- Clavicle fracture (985 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Clavicle fracture:
- Osteoporosis: 372 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 329 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 306 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 226 reports
- High blood pressure: 181 reports
- Pain: 149 reports
- Depression: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Clavicle fracture:
- Clavicle fracture (484 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on theophylline (the active ingredients of Theo-dur) and Theo-dur (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Relafen vs. Krill Oil - 5 seconds ago
- Colazal and Ear Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Maxidex vs. Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide - 7 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Gastrointestinal Tract Irritation - 7 seconds ago
- Pertzye and Trikafta drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Potassium and Dyskinesia - 9 seconds ago
- Injection Site Paraesthesia and moderna covid vaccine - 11 seconds ago
- Same vs. Daytrana - 18 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Weakness - 18 seconds ago
- Opana Er and Alcohol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago