Theophyl and Vulvovaginal pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vulvovaginal pain is reported only by a few people who take Theophyl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Theophyl and have Vulvovaginal pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,454 people who have side effects while taking Theophyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Theophyl.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Vulvovaginal pain.
What is Theophyl?
Theophyl has active ingredients of theophylline. eHealthMe is studying from 17,651 Theophyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vulvovaginal pain?
Vulvovaginal pain is found to be associated with 690 drugs and 409 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Theophyl and Vulvovaginal pain reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vulvovaginal pain when taking Theophyl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Theophyl *:
- Zofran: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ventolin Hfa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Percocet: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gilotrif: 2 people, 100.00%
- Acidophilus: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Vulvovaginal pain *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dry Skin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 100.00%
- Impaired Healing: 2 people, 100.00%
- Itching: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Metastatic (type of epithelial lung cancer spreads to other parts): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Theophyl and have Vulvovaginal pain?Check whether Vulvovaginal pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Korang-Yeboah M, Rahman Z, Shah D, Mohammad A, Wu S, Siddiqui A, Khan MA, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International journal of pharmaceutics, 2016 Feb .
- Dhaval MK, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016 Jan .
How severe was Vulvovaginal pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of theophylline:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Theophyl:
- Theophyl (17,651 reports)
Common Theophyl side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,611 reports
- Asthma: 2,002 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,231 reports
- Cough: 1,100 reports
- Chest pain: 1,014 reports
- Drug ineffective: 976 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 934 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 898 reports
Browse all side effects of Theophyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vulvovaginal pain treatments and more:
- Vulvovaginal pain (4,591 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vulvovaginal pain:
- Vulvovaginal pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vulvovaginal pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vulvovaginal pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vulvovaginal pain:
- Mirena: 299 reports
- Premarin: 263 reports
- Monistat 1 combination pack: 250 reports
- Estring: 238 reports
- Tioconazole: 143 reports
- Monistat 3: 128 reports
- Aspirin: 117 reports
- Prednisone: 106 reports
- Monistat: 104 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vulvovaginal pain:
- Vulvovaginal pain (690 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vulvovaginal pain:
- Birth control: 466 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 124 reports
- Pain: 121 reports
- High blood pressure: 107 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vulvovaginal pain:
- Vulvovaginal pain (409 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on theophylline (the active ingredients of Theophyl) and Theophyl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Moduretic 5-50 and Lorazepam drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Orencia and Appendiceal Abscess - 6 seconds ago
- Percodan vs. Amitriptyline Hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Mycophenolic Acid and Cystitis Escherichia - 19 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - 21 seconds ago
- Decadron and Nyquil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Depakote and Pseudotumor Cerebri - 30 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Invokamet drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Losartan and Prothrombin Time Shortened - 40 seconds ago
- Diethylpropion Hydrochloride vs. Adderall 30 - 52 seconds ago