Thiotepa and Blood pressure management - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood pressure management is reported only by a few people who take Thiotepa.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Thiotepa and have Blood pressure management. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,696 people who have side effects while taking Thiotepa from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Thiotepa.
Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Blood pressure management.
What is Thiotepa?
Thiotepa has active ingredients of thiotepa. eHealthMe is studying from 6,698 Thiotepa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood pressure management?
Blood pressure management is found to be associated with 2,330 drugs and 1,664 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Thiotepa and Blood pressure management reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood pressure management when taking Thiotepa *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure management when taking Thiotepa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 66.67 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Thiotepa *:
- Cyclophosphamide: 3 people, 100.00%
- Mesna: 2 people, 66.67%
- Melphalan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Etoposide: 2 people, 66.67%
- Carboplatin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tacrolimus: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Blood pressure management *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (a pathology that results in thrombosis in capillaries and arterioles, due to an endothelial injury): 2 people, 66.67%
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction: 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Thiotepa and have Blood pressure management?Check whether Blood pressure management is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood pressure management and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of thiotepa:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Thiotepa:
- Thiotepa (6,698 reports)
Common Thiotepa side effects:
- Fever: 425 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 359 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 356 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 354 reports
Browse all side effects of Thiotepa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood pressure management treatments and more:
- Blood pressure management (64,765 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood pressure management:
- Blood pressure management in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood pressure management in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood pressure management in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood pressure management:
- Aspirin: 1,582 reports
- Amlodipine: 1,430 reports
- Diovan: 1,243 reports
- Lisinopril: 1,044 reports
- Prednisone: 1,012 reports
- Metformin: 997 reports
- Norvasc: 974 reports
- Humira: 778 reports
- Omeprazole: 777 reports
- Zide: 765 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood pressure management:
- Blood pressure management (2,330 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood pressure management:
- High blood pressure: 4,843 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,341 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 986 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 846 reports
- Pain: 760 reports
- Diabetes: 719 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood pressure management:
- Blood pressure management (1,664 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on thiotepa (the active ingredients of Thiotepa) and Thiotepa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clopra and Pulmicort Respules drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Muscle Strain - 8 seconds ago
- Gout and drugs of ingredients of nifedipine - 39 seconds ago
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Cardiac Failure - a minute ago
- Azathioprine and Hypothyroidism - 2 minutes ago
- Tricor and Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - 2 minutes ago
- Xarelto and Arterial Occlusive Disease - 3 minutes ago
- Acanya and Cambia drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Stiolto Respimat and High Blood Cholesterol - 3 minutes ago
- Rivaroxaban and Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy - 5 minutes ago