Tinidazole and Taste - impaired - from FDA reports
Taste - impaired is reported only by a few people who take Tinidazole. We study 187 people who have side effects while taking Tinidazole from FDA. Among them, 3 have Taste - impaired. Find out below who they are, when they have Taste - impaired and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
187 people reported to have side effects when taking Tinidazole.
Among them, 3 people (1.6%) have Taste - impaired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tinidazole when people have Taste - impaired *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Taste - impaired when taking Tinidazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Taste - impaired when taking Tinidazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection (vulvovaginal fungal infection): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Probiotics: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dry Mouth: 3 people, 100.00%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 2 people, 66.67%
- Tongue Discoloration: 2 people, 66.67%
- Paraesthesia Oral (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's oral with no apparent long-term physical effect): 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Taste - impaired while taking Tinidazole?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Taste - impaired
- Subscribe to monitor Taste - impaired in Tinidazole
You are not alone:
Tinidazole has active ingredients of tinidazole. (latest outcomes from Tinidazole 195 users)
Taste - impaired
Taste - impaired has been reported by people with insomnia, hepatitis c, high blood pressure (latest reports from 53,068 Taste - impaired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Taste - impairedTaste - impaired (2,615 drugs)
Could your condition cause Taste - impairedTaste - impaired (2,374 conditions)
Tinidazole side effects
- Tinidazole side effects (188 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tinidazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Arimidex and Ketamine Hcl drug interaction - now
- Will you have Sudden Death with Valturna? - a second ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Valturna? - a second ago
- Will you have Death with Valturna? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erythropenia with Aromasin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Metoprolol Tartrate, Vitamin D3, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Loratadine - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Alendronic Acid - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Ambien, Zyrtec Allergy, Fish Oil, Oracea - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Montelukast Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Epinephrine - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.