Tinidazole and Taste - impaired - from FDA reports
Taste - impaired is reported only by a few people who take Tinidazole. We study 160 people who have side effects while taking Tinidazole from FDA. Among them, 1 have Taste - impaired. Find out below who they are, when they have Taste - impaired and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
160 people reported to have side effects when taking Tinidazole.
Among them, 1 person (0.63%) has Taste - impaired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Taste - impaired when taking Tinidazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Taste - impaired when taking Tinidazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection (vulvovaginal fungal infection): 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Tinidazole and have Taste - impaired?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Taste - impaired
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Tinidazole has active ingredients of tinidazole. (latest outcomes from Tinidazole 168 users)
Taste - impaired
Taste - impaired has been reported by people with insomnia, hepatitis c, high blood pressure (latest reports from 45,075 Taste - impaired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Taste - impairedTaste - impaired (2,641 drugs)
Could your condition cause Taste - impairedTaste - impaired (2,346 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTaste - impaired and drugs with ingredients of tinidazole. (5 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTaste - impaired and Tinidazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tinidazole side effects
- Tinidazole side effects (161 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tinidazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Tinidazole and have Taste - Impaired
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired
- Support group for people who take Tinidazole
Can you answer these questions
- Does pulmonary fibrosis cause you to loose your taste buds?
- I have been taking votrient for 3 months and have been experiencing a strong metallic taste. Is there anything I can take to rid me if this?
- Has anyone lost their taste from taken Remicade.I have been on it for about 8 month.I can't remember what food taste like
- Hi I have been taking Sertraline for over 2 months now and I noticed that I have a yellow coating on my tongue every morning when I wake up that goes away with brushing. Is it a common side effect of Sertraline?
- if I stop breo, how long before my taste comes back?
You may be interested in these posts
- Started Nortriptyline 3/23. Dry mouth first. Started noticing metal taste within a week. Nothing seems to get rid of it. Constant brushing oraCoat tablets for dry mouth. 4/7 tongue started swelling. Rushed to ER. Happened quickly. Lucky, close to hospital. No Nortriptyline four days. ...
- Only took 3 Viagra in past month for first time. Coincides with my real loss of taste. Is this reversible?
- been on flec for about 3 years and just recently have lost my sense of taste not sure if its the flec or not. have more saliva than usual. and I can taste faintly. Water tastes awful.
- Is there anyway to regain my sesne of taste?
- Hello, In the last few months my 90-year-old mother has started experiencing a bitter/metallic taste in her mouth. Her gastrologist said that it may be caused by the drug; Amlodipine. Her general physician seemed to think that he was guessing and it was a shot in the dark. Her primary doctor...
- Solu-Cortef and Avandia drug interaction
- Contrave and Evamist drug interaction
- Zomig and Anagrelide Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Sudafed and Nardil drug interaction
- Botox Cosmetic and Kala Jira drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Solu-Cortef and Avandia
- Support group for people who take Contrave and Evamist
- Support group for people who take Zomig and Anagrelide Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Sudafed and Nardil
- Support group for people who take Botox Cosmetic and Kala Jira
- What to expect when you take Solu-Cortef and Avandia
- What to expect when you take Contrave and Evamist
- What to expect when you take Zomig and Anagrelide Hydrochloride
- What to expect when you take Sudafed and Nardil
- What to expect when you take Botox Cosmetic and Kala Jira
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Vyvanse
- Drug comparison of Toprol-xl, Zoloft for a 35 year old woman
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Depakote
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride, Carbidopa And Levodopa
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Lithane, Pristiq
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.