Tinidazole and Taste - impaired - from FDA reports
Taste - impaired is reported only by a few people who take Tinidazole. We study 160 people who have side effects while taking Tinidazole from FDA. Among them, 1 have Taste - impaired. Find out below who they are, when they have Taste - impaired and more.
160 people reported to have side effects when taking Tinidazole.
Among them, 1 person (0.63%) has Taste - impaired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Taste - impaired when taking Tinidazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Taste - impaired when taking Tinidazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection (vulvovaginal fungal infection): 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Taste - impaired in Tinidazole
- Subscribe to monitor Tinidazole
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Taste - impaired
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Tinidazole has active ingredients of tinidazole. (latest outcomes from Tinidazole 168 users)
Taste - impaired
Taste - impaired has been reported by people with insomnia, hepatitis c, high blood pressure (latest reports from 45,075 Taste - impaired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Taste - impairedTaste - impaired (1,320 drugs)
Could your condition cause Taste - impairedTaste - impaired (2,358 conditions)
Tinidazole side effects
- Tinidazole side effects (161 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tinidazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Tinidazole and have Taste - Impaired
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired
- Support group for people who take Tinidazole
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on. This time when or if I belchi have a metallic taste in my mouth. I'm also taking Lisinopril
- Hi im firefly does anyone hav loss of taste on lamictal . Also having issues with hair thinning Am I the only one?
- Hello I'm Kim I have been on Spirivia for 2 days my throat is raw and food tastes disgusting,I'm 52 and was just diagnosed with emphysema,been a smoker for over 30 years...
- Loss of smell and taste in less than a month of taking xiidra
- Took Zofran for 3 days postoperative and sweets taste bitter
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Ashwagandha and L-Tyrosine
- Will you have Diarrhea with Fastin?
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Citalopram Hydrobromide?
- Will you have Quality Of Life Decreased with Diabetes?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate
- Support group for people who take Fastin and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Coughing Up Blood?
- Support group for people who have Diabetes and Quality Of Life Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Pain - Neck?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.