Tirosint and Breast pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breast pain is reported only by a few people who take Tirosint.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tirosint and have Breast pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,311 people who have side effects while taking Tirosint from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,311 people reported to have side effects when taking Tirosint.
Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Breast pain.
What is Tirosint?
Tirosint has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 3,459 Tirosint users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breast pain?
Breast pain is found to be associated with 2,230 drugs and 1,608 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tirosint and Breast pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast pain when taking Tirosint *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast pain when taking Tirosint *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tirosint *:
- Plaquenil: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nuvaring: 1 person, 33.33%
- Humira: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Breast pain *:
- Breast Swelling: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tumor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Thyroid Mass: 1 person, 33.33%
- Thyroid Cancer: 1 person, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Breast Cyst: 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Calcium Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Adenoma Benign (non-cancerous tumour -secreting): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 1 person, 33.33%
- Menstruation Irregular: 1 person, 33.33%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tirosint and have Breast pain?Check whether Breast pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Breast pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levothyroxine sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tirosint:
- Tirosint (3,459 reports)
Common Tirosint side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 370 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 231 reports
- Drug ineffective: 227 reports
- Dizziness: 195 reports
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 194 reports
- Diarrhea: 185 reports
- Rashes (redness): 182 reports
Browse all side effects of Tirosint:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breast pain treatments and more:
- Breast pain (22,119 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast pain:
- Breast pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast pain:
- Plan b: 2,210 reports
- Plan b one-step: 2,100 reports
- Mirena: 1,786 reports
- Ortho evra: 1,174 reports
- Premarin: 630 reports
- Aspirin: 556 reports
- Synthroid: 521 reports
- Humira: 448 reports
- Prednisone: 437 reports
- Prempro: 426 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breast pain:
- Breast pain (2,230 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast pain:
- Birth control: 3,174 reports
- High blood pressure: 603 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 561 reports
- Osteoporosis: 556 reports
- Depression: 436 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breast pain:
- Breast pain (1,608 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levothyroxine sodium (the active ingredients of Tirosint) and Tirosint (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tretinoin and Urinary Incontinence Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- How effective is Gabapentin for Peripheral Nerve Injury? - 5 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen Sodium and Drug Intolerance - 16 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Bezoar - 24 seconds ago
- Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated and Asthenopia - 24 seconds ago
- Bradycardia and drugs of ingredients of sildenafil citrate - 25 seconds ago
- Hectorol and Nephritis Interstitial - 27 seconds ago
- Hyperkalemia and Infrequent Bowel Movements - 30 seconds ago
- How effective is Enbrel for Polyarthritis? - 32 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Vincristine Sulfate drug interaction - 34 seconds ago