Tizanidine hydrochloride and Numbness and tingling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Numbness and tingling is reported only by a few people who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Numbness and tingling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,657 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,657 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.08%) have Numbness and tingling.
What is Tizanidine hydrochloride?
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 4,820 Tizanidine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Numbness and tingling?
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) is found to be associated with 2,052 drugs and 1,762 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tizanidine hydrochloride and Numbness and tingling reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- Lyrica: 2 people, 66.67%
- Voltaren: 1 person, 33.33%
- Brilinta: 1 person, 33.33%
- Carbidopa And Levodopa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Centrum Silver: 1 person, 33.33%
- Crestor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hydrocodone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Numbness and tingling *:
- Memory Loss: 2 people, 66.67%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 66.67%
- Wrist Deformity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Immune System Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 33.33%
- Head Discomfort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Peripheral Swelling: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bone Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Breakthrough Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Numbness and tingling?Check whether Numbness and tingling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Numbness and tingling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tizanidine hydrochloride:
- Tizanidine hydrochloride (4,820 reports)
Common Tizanidine hydrochloride side effects:
- Drowsiness: 422 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 348 reports
- Consciousness - decreased: 309 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 305 reports
- Pain: 256 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 240 reports
- Drug ineffective: 227 reports
- Weakness: 211 reports
Browse all side effects of Tizanidine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Numbness and tingling treatments and more:
- Numbness and tingling (12,119 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Numbness and tingling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Numbness and tingling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Metformin: 475 reports
- Aspirin: 474 reports
- Gilenya: 467 reports
- Omeprazole: 463 reports
- Gabapentin: 409 reports
- Lipitor: 408 reports
- Prednisone: 400 reports
- Methotrexate: 377 reports
- Lyrica: 375 reports
- Tramadol: 339 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling (2,052 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,093 reports
- High blood pressure: 587 reports
- Pain: 523 reports
- Depression: 404 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 367 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 259 reports
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 247 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling (1,762 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tizanidine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Tizanidine hydrochloride) and Tizanidine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoladex and Herpes Virus Infection - a second ago
- Invanz and Sjogren Syndrome - 6 seconds ago
- Deafness Neurosensory and Pneumonia - 7 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Sporotrichosis - 7 seconds ago
- Urination - Painful and Urinary Bladder Abscess - 20 seconds ago
- Malignant Melanoma and Colon Cancer - 21 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Sinusitis Acute - 32 seconds ago
- Aloxi and Ureteral Necrosis - 34 seconds ago
- Vidaza and Rales - 35 seconds ago
- Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride and Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated - 38 seconds ago