Tizanidine hydrochloride and Pleurisy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pleurisy is reported only by a few people who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Pleurisy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,657 people who have side effects while taking Tizanidine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,657 people reported to have side effects when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.11%) have Pleurisy.
What is Tizanidine hydrochloride?
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 4,773 Tizanidine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pleurisy?
Pleurisy (inflammation of the pleurae, which causes pain when breathing) is found to be associated with 1,537 drugs and 1,060 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tizanidine hydrochloride and Pleurisy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pleurisy when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pleurisy when taking Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tizanidine hydrochloride *:
- Simponi: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 50.00%
- Orencia: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nitrofurantoin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 25.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyazide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pleurisy *:
- Pneumothorax (the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung): 2 people, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bronchitis Chronic (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes- chronic): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 75.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tizanidine hydrochloride and have Pleurisy?Check whether Pleurisy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pleurisy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tizanidine hydrochloride:
- Tizanidine hydrochloride (4,773 reports)
Common Tizanidine hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tizanidine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pleurisy treatments and more:
- Pleurisy (8,379 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pleurisy:
- Pleurisy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pleurisy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pleurisy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pleurisy:
All the drugs that are associated with Pleurisy:
- Pleurisy (1,537 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pleurisy:
All the conditions that are associated with Pleurisy:
- Pleurisy (1,060 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tizanidine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Tizanidine hydrochloride) and Tizanidine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cidofovir and Pancytopenia - 3 seconds ago
- Precedex and Memory Loss - 7 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and General Physical Health Deterioration - 11 seconds ago
- L-Methylfolate and Clonazepam drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Xenical and Mouth Ulcers - 22 seconds ago
- Catapres-Tts-2 and High Blood Pressure - 33 seconds ago
- Vaginal Discharge in Cymbalta, how severe and when it was recovered? - 43 seconds ago
- Avelox and Metoclopramide drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Voltaren drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Femara and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 52 seconds ago