Who have Rash with Tobramycin and dexamethasone - from FDA reports
Rash is found among people who take Tobramycin and dexamethasone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 257 people who have side effects when taking Tobramycin and dexamethasone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
257 people reported to have side effects when taking Tobramycin and dexamethasone.
Among them, 17 people (6.61%) have Rash
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tobramycin and dexamethasone when people have Rash *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Tobramycin and dexamethasone *:
- female: 52.94 %
- male: 47.06 %
Age of people who have Rash when taking Tobramycin and dexamethasone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 76.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Eyelid Margin Crusting (crusting at the lid margins, generally worse on waking): 3 people, 17.65%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 17.65%
- Mycosis Fungoides (lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) become malignant (cancerous) and affect the skin): 2 people, 11.76%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 2 people, 11.76%
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia (cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)): 1 person, 5.88%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 3 people, 17.65%
- Benadryl: 3 people, 17.65%
- Erythromycin: 3 people, 17.65%
- Sulfacetamide Sodium: 3 people, 17.65%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 17.65%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 4 people, 23.53%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 23.53%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 17.65%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 3 people, 17.65%
- Memory Loss: 3 people, 17.65%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Rash while taking Tobramycin and dexamethasone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rash
- Subscribe to monitor Rash in Tobramycin and dexamethasone
You are not alone:
Tobramycin and dexamethasone
Tobramycin and dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone; tobramycin. (latest outcomes from Tobramycin and dexamethasone 265 users)
Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 349,221 Rash patients).
Drugs that are associated with RashRash (4,161 drugs)
Could your condition cause RashRash (5,122 conditions)
Tobramycin and dexamethasone side effects
- Tobramycin and dexamethasone side effects (257 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tobramycin and dexamethasonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohammad MM, Syrigos KN, Saif MW, "Association between Rash and a Positive Drug Response Associated with Vinorelbine in a Patient with Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma", Case reports in dermatological medicine, 2013 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Aorto-Iliac Arterial Stenosis with Tramadol? - now
- Will you have Epistaxis with Cold Symptoms? - a second ago
- Clonidine Hydrochloride and Motrin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Conjugated Linoleic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Zovirax and Tagamet Hydrochloride In Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Amitril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Zoladex - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Letrozole, Ibrance, Xgeva - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Latisse for a 22 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Maxide, Synthroid, Nuvigil - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.