Topicort and Kala-azar - from FDA reports
There is no Kala-azar reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Kala-azar with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Topicort and have Kala-azar?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kala-azar
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Kala-azar (black fever, a disease caused by infection of parasite leishmania) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, crohn's disease, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 120 Kala-azar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Kala-azarKala-azar
Could your condition cause Kala-azarKala-azar
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Kala-Azar
- Support group for people who have Kala-Azar
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Pain with Pradaxa?
- Will you have Iatrogenic Injury with Hydrocele?
- Will you have Indigestion with Pradaxa?
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Dexpanthenol?
- Will you have Sciatic Nerve Injury with Lamotrigine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Pain?
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Iatrogenic Injury?
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Dexpanthenol and have Sleep Issues?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Sciatic Nerve Injury?
- What to expect when you take Pradaxa and have Pain?
- What to expect when you have Hydrocele and Iatrogenic Injury?
- What to expect when you take Pradaxa and have Indigestion?
- What to expect when you take Dexpanthenol and have Sleep Issues?
- What to expect when you take Lamotrigine and have Sciatic Nerve Injury?
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Folate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, B12, Calcium Carbonate, Methotrexate
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.