Who have Kala-azar with Topicort - from FDA reports
There is no Kala-azar reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Kala-azar with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Kala-azar while taking Topicort?
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Kala-azar (black fever, a disease caused by infection of parasite leishmania) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, pain, crohn's disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 164 Kala-azar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Kala-azarKala-azar
Could your condition cause Kala-azarKala-azar
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with Kapvay? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacrimal Haemorrhage with Folic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Intolerance with Plaquenil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dacryocystitis with Trulicity? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Enlarged Prostate with Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.