Topicort and Kaposi's sarcoma aids related - from FDA reports
There is no Kaposi's sarcoma aids related reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Kaposi's sarcoma aids related with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Kaposi's sarcoma aids related while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kaposi's sarcoma aids related
- Subscribe to monitor Kaposi's sarcoma aids related in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Kaposi's Sarcoma Aids Related
Kaposi's sarcoma aids related (a tumour caused by human herpes virus associated with aids) has been reported by people with hiv infection, kaposi's sarcoma aids related, pancreatitis, preventive health care, mycobacterium avium complex infection (latest reports from 152 Kaposi's sarcoma aids related patients).
Drugs that are associated with Kaposi's sarcoma aids relatedKaposi's sarcoma aids related
Could your condition cause Kaposi's sarcoma aids relatedKaposi's sarcoma aids related
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Tramadol Hydrochloride and have Gerds? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Papillary Thyroid Cancer with Gilenya? - 4 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Solu-Medrol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Confusion with Orencia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Thoughts - Cloudy with Orencia? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Montelukast Sodium - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.