Topicort and Kaposi's varicelliform eruption - from FDA reports
There is no Kaposi's varicelliform eruption reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Kaposi's varicelliform eruption with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Kaposi's varicelliform eruption in Topicort
- Subscribe to monitor Topicort
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kaposi's varicelliform eruption
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Kaposi's Varicelliform Eruption
Kaposi's varicelliform eruption (a distinct cutaneous eruption of skin caused by herpes simplex virus) has been reported by people with dermatitis atopic, pemphigus, kidney transplant, growth hormone deficiency, mantle cell lymphoma recurrent (latest reports from 129 Kaposi's varicelliform eruption patients).
Drugs that are associated with Kaposi's varicelliform eruptionKaposi's varicelliform eruption
Could your condition cause Kaposi's varicelliform eruptionKaposi's varicelliform eruption
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Kaposi'S Varicelliform Eruption
- Support group for people who have Kaposi'S Varicelliform Eruption
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage with Cabergoline?
- Will you have Pruritus with Bicnu?
- Will you have Rls with Atenolol?
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Temazepam?
- Will you have Cyst with Subutex?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cabergoline and have Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage?
- Support group for people who take Bicnu and have Pruritus?
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Rls?
- Support group for people who take Temazepam and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- Support group for people who take Subutex and have Cyst?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.