Topicort and Kaposi's varicelliform eruption - from FDA reports
There is no Kaposi's varicelliform eruption reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Kaposi's varicelliform eruption with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Kaposi's varicelliform eruption while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kaposi's varicelliform eruption
- Subscribe to monitor Kaposi's varicelliform eruption in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Kaposi's Varicelliform Eruption
Kaposi's varicelliform eruption (a distinct cutaneous eruption of skin caused by herpes simplex virus) has been reported by people with dermatitis atopic, pemphigus, kidney transplant, mantle cell lymphoma recurrent, growth hormone deficiency (latest reports from 141 Kaposi's varicelliform eruption patients).
Drugs that are associated with Kaposi's varicelliform eruptionKaposi's varicelliform eruption
Could your condition cause Kaposi's varicelliform eruptionKaposi's varicelliform eruption
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Tylenol W/ Codeine and Phoslo drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Bricanyl? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Bricanyl? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertensive Crisis with Advair Hfa? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Bricanyl? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Carbonate - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Citrate - 49 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Advil, 8-hour Bayer for a 60 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Gabapentin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.