Topicort and Katayama fever - from FDA reports
There is no Katayama fever reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Katayama fever with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Katayama fever
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Katayama fever (a parasitic disease caused by blood flukes, trematode worms of the genus schistosoma) has been reported by people with hiv infection, schistosomiasis, preventive health care, hepatitis c, hepatic cirrhosis (latest reports from 128 Katayama fever patients).
Drugs that are associated with Katayama feverKatayama fever
Could your condition cause Katayama feverKatayama fever
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Katayama Fever
- Support group for people who have Katayama Fever
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block Complete with Wellbutrin?
- What to expect when you take Latisse and have Male Condoms?
- What to expect when you take Synthroid and have Coccydynia?
- Will you have Dvt with Phenazopyridine Hcl?
- Suprax and Aldactone drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Atrioventricular Block Complete?
- Support group for people who take Phenazopyridine Hcl and have Dvt?
- Support group for people who take Suprax and Aldactone
- Support group for people who take Zopiclone and have Facial Pain?
- Support group for people who take Anastrozole and have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal?
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.