Topicort and Keloid revision - from FDA reports
There is no Keloid revision reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keloid revision with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Keloid revision in Topicort
- Subscribe to monitor Topicort
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keloid revision
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keloid revision has been reported by people with malaria (latest reports from 4 Keloid revision patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keloid revisionKeloid revision
Could your condition cause Keloid revisionKeloid revision
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keloid Revision
- Support group for people who have Keloid Revision
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Bone Neoplasm with Cinnamon?
- Will you have Ovarian Cysts with Lantus Solostar?
- Will you have Hemoptysis with Mirena?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and have Dvt?
- Will you have Body Overheating with Levaquin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Bone Neoplasm?
- Support group for people who take Lantus Solostar and have Ovarian Cysts?
- Support group for people who take Mirena and have Hemoptysis?
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Body Overheating?
- Support group for people who take Tekturna and have Death?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.