Topicort and Keratitis bacterial - from FDA reports
There is no Keratitis bacterial reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratitis bacterial with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Topicort and have Keratitis bacterial?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis bacterial
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratitis bacterial (inflammation of the cornea due to bacterial infection) has been reported by people with conjunctivitis, ulcerative colitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 101 Keratitis bacterial patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis bacterialKeratitis bacterial
Could your condition cause Keratitis bacterialKeratitis bacterial
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratitis Bacterial
- Support group for people who have Keratitis Bacterial
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Snoring with Plavix?
- Will you have T1D with Bisoprolol Fumarate?
- Will you have Wound Secretion with Humira?
- Will you have Tachycardia with Tracleer?
- Will you have Ear Barotrauma with Normodyne?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Snoring?
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have T1D?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Wound Secretion?
- Support group for people who take Tracleer and have Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Normodyne and have Ear Barotrauma?
- What to expect when you take Plavix and have Snoring?
- What to expect when you take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have T1D?
- What to expect when you take Humira and have Wound Secretion?
- What to expect when you take Tracleer and have Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Normodyne and have Ear Barotrauma?
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Zantac 300, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Armodafinil, Omeprazole Magnesium, Asmanex Hfa, Losartan, Meloxicam, Montelukast Sodium, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lamictal
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Synthroid
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Mestinon
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lamictal Xr
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.