Topicort and Keratitis fungal - from FDA reports
There is no Keratitis fungal reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratitis fungal with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis fungal
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Keratitis fungal in Topicort
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Topicort and Keratitis fungal
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratitis fungal (inflammation of the cornea due to fungal organism) has been reported by people with keratitis fungal, preventive health care, keratitis, dry eyes, ulcerative keratitis (latest reports from 108 Keratitis fungal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis fungalKeratitis fungal
Could your condition cause Keratitis fungalKeratitis fungal
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratitis Fungal
- Support group for people who have Keratitis Fungal
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Sudden Death with Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis?
- Will you have Death Sudden with Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis?
- What to expect when you take Propoxyphene Hydrochloride and Vioxx
- Will you have Death with Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis?
- Will you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica with Coq10?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis and Sudden Death?
- Support group for people who have Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis and Death Sudden?
- Support group for people who have Sclerosing Encapsulating Peritonitis and Death?
- Support group for people who take Coq10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- Support group for people who take Metformin Hydrochloride and have Hyperkalemia?
- I was on Lexapro for 4 or 5 years, first for depression, then at around 30 mg./day for OCD. It did...
- I have been taking Stelara 90 mcg for the last year. My latest blood test indicated stage 3...
- John.been taking lex for OCD.only minimal relief.want to hear from others out there.I HAVE TAKEN...
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to...
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.