Topicort and Keratitis herpetic - from FDA reports
There is no Keratitis herpetic reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratitis herpetic with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Keratitis herpetic in Topicort
- Subscribe to monitor Topicort
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis herpetic
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratitis herpetic (inflammation of the cornea due to infection of a present or previous herpes simplex virus) has been reported by people with glaucoma, asthma, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 332 Keratitis herpetic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis herpeticKeratitis herpetic
Could your condition cause Keratitis herpeticKeratitis herpetic
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratitis Herpetic
- Support group for people who have Keratitis Herpetic
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Aplastic Anemia with Methadone Hydrochloride?
- Xarelto and Monistat drug interaction
- Will you have Neuropathy - Peripheral with Aloxi?
- Will you have Sciatica with Insulin?
- Will you have Gingival Erythema with Cosentyx?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methadone Hydrochloride and have Aplastic Anemia?
- Support group for people who take Xarelto and Monistat
- Support group for people who take Aloxi and have Neuropathy - Peripheral?
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Sciatica?
- Support group for people who take Cosentyx and have Gingival Erythema?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.