Topicort and Keratitis sclerosing - from FDA reports
There is no Keratitis sclerosing reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratitis sclerosing with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Keratitis sclerosing in Topicort
- Subscribe to monitor Topicort
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis sclerosing
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratitis sclerosing (inflammation of the cornea with opacification of corneal stoma) has been reported by people with crohn's disease (latest reports from 1 Keratitis sclerosing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis sclerosingKeratitis sclerosing
Could your condition cause Keratitis sclerosingKeratitis sclerosing
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratitis Sclerosing
- Support group for people who have Keratitis Sclerosing
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Borrelia Burgdorferi Antibody Positive?
- Will you have Pain Threshold Decreased with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Headaches with Diphen?
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Valtrex?
- Will you have Stomach Ulcer with Toki?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Borrelia Burgdorferi Antibody Positive and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter?
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Pain Threshold Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Diphen and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Vivid Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Toki and have Stomach Ulcer?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.