Topicort and Keratitis sclerosing - from FDA reports
There is no Keratitis sclerosing reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratitis sclerosing with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Keratitis sclerosing while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis sclerosing
- Subscribe to monitor Keratitis sclerosing in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Keratitis sclerosing (inflammation of the cornea with opacification of corneal stoma) has been reported by people with crohn's disease (latest reports from 2 Keratitis sclerosing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis sclerosingKeratitis sclerosing
Could your condition cause Keratitis sclerosingKeratitis sclerosing
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Insulinoma with Adalat? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Islet Cell Adenoma with Adalat? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Insuloma with Adalat? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain with Alinia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Alinia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Quetiapine Fumarate - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Melatonin, Magnesium Carbonate, L-theanine, Dilantin-125 - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - an hour ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.