Topicort and Keratoacanthoma - from FDA reports
There is no Keratoacanthoma reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratoacanthoma with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Topicort and have Keratoacanthoma?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratoacanthoma
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratoacanthoma (a common low-grade (unlikely to metastasize or invade) skin tumour that is believed to originate from the neck of the hair follicle) has been reported by people with metastatic malignant melanoma, psoriasis, malignant melanoma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 377 Keratoacanthoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with KeratoacanthomaKeratoacanthoma
Could your condition cause KeratoacanthomaKeratoacanthoma
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratoacanthoma
- Support group for people who have Keratoacanthoma
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Dizziness with Sabril?
- Will you have Macular Fibrosis with Tamoxifen Citrate?
- Will you have Drug Screen False Positive with Ulcer?
- Will you have Urine Bilirubin Increased with Actemra?
- Will you have Fear with Kanamycin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sabril and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Macular Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who have Ulcer and Drug Screen False Positive?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Urine Bilirubin Increased?
- Support group for people who take Kanamycin and have Fear?
- What to expect when you take Sabril and have Dizziness?
- What to expect when you take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Macular Fibrosis?
- What to expect when you have Ulcer and Drug Screen False Positive?
- What to expect when you take Actemra and have Urine Bilirubin Increased?
- What to expect when you take Kanamycin and have Fear?
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Jardiance
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Zyvox
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Flexeril
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.