Topicort and Keratomileusis - from FDA reports
There is no Keratomileusis reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratomileusis with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Keratomileusis while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratomileusis
- Subscribe to monitor Keratomileusis in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Keratomileusis has been reported by people with birth control, breast cancer metastatic, hypercalcaemia, breast cancer, hair loss (latest reports from 153 Keratomileusis patients).
Drugs that are associated with KeratomileusisKeratomileusis
Could your condition cause KeratomileusisKeratomileusis
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Coumadin and Saatlein drug interaction - now
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Tirosint? - now
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Tirosint? - now
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Tirosint? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Tirosint? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mary Jane - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.