Topicort and Keratosis - actinic (solar) - from FDA reports
Keratosis - actinic (solar) is reported only by a few people who take Topicort. We study 441 people who have side effects while taking Topicort from FDA. Among them, 1 have Keratosis - actinic (solar). Find out below who they are, when they have Keratosis - actinic (solar) and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
441 people reported to have side effects when taking Topicort.
Among them, 1 person (0.23%) has Keratosis - actinic (solar)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keratosis - actinic (solar) when taking Topicort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vytorin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Keratosis - actinic (solar) while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis - actinic (solar)
- Subscribe to monitor Keratosis - actinic (solar) in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Keratosis - actinic (solar)
Keratosis - actinic (solar) (a small, rough spot occurring on skin that has been chronically exposed to the sun) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 6,645 Keratosis - actinic (solar) patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis - actinic (solar)Keratosis - actinic (solar) (988 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keratosis - actinic (solar)Keratosis - actinic (solar) (623 conditions)
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Stage Ii with Bendeka? - a second ago
- Will you have Nutritional Condition Abnormal with Cyclophosphamide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Arrest with Slow-K? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped with Slow-K? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Not Breathing with Slow-K? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lupron Depot-4, Wellbutrin - 46 seconds ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Lupron Depot - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Depakote Er - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Jardiance, Metformin - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Omeprazole - 30 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.