Topicort and Keratosis - actinic (solar) - from FDA reports
Keratosis - actinic (solar) is reported only by a few people who take Topicort. We study 352 people who have side effects while taking Topicort from FDA. Among them, 1 have Keratosis - actinic (solar). Find out below who they are, when they have Keratosis - actinic (solar) and more.
352 people reported to have side effects when taking Topicort.
Among them, 1 person (0.28%) has Keratosis - actinic (solar)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keratosis - actinic (solar) when taking Topicort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vytorin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis - actinic (solar)
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Keratosis - actinic (solar) in Topicort
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Topicort and Keratosis - actinic (solar)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratosis - actinic (solar)
Keratosis - actinic (solar) (a small, rough spot occurring on skin that has been chronically exposed to the sun) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 5,750 Keratosis - actinic (solar) patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis - actinic (solar)Keratosis - actinic (solar) (692 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keratosis - actinic (solar)Keratosis - actinic (solar) (619 conditions)
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratosis - Actinic (Solar)
- Support group for people who have Keratosis - Actinic (Solar)
- Support group for people who take Topicort
You may be interested in these posts
- I developed Sjogren's Syndrome and am convinced it is due to the Aldara cream.
- I just had my first extreme lip swelling experience after being on fluconazole for valley fever treatment . I had taken it for 2 months and had continuous chapped lips without any sun exposure. I stopped the meds 6 weeks ago and after my first exposure to sun have an extreme case of lip...
- Just diagnosed with actinic keratosis would like to find alternative treatment rather than having it frozen or or laser
- I have a history of actinics and successful prior treatment with Efudex. Now i'm on xeloda which has brought out many actinics on my never treated legs. It is unsightly. When treating with Efudex I could know that the treated area would resolve in about a month. My question is with xeloda 1 week...
- I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
- What to expect when you take Imodium A-D Ez Chews and have Facial Nerve Disorder?
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride?
- Will you have Macular Ischaemia with Levaquin?
- Lexapro and Tracleer drug interaction
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Clindamycin Phosphate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness?
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Macular Ischaemia?
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and Tracleer
- Support group for people who take Clindamycin Phosphate and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who have Sciatic Nerve Neuropathy and Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.