Topicort and Keratosis follicular - from FDA reports
There is no Keratosis follicular reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratosis follicular with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis follicular
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Keratosis follicular in Topicort
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Topicort and Keratosis follicular
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratosis follicular (condition in which there are numerous rough follicular spots, which may be skin coloured, red or brown) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, herpes simplex, chronic myeloid leukaemia, keratosis follicular, itching (latest reports from 145 Keratosis follicular patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis follicularKeratosis follicular
Could your condition cause Keratosis follicularKeratosis follicular
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratosis Follicular
- Support group for people who have Keratosis Follicular
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- What to expect when you take Adderall and have Tearfulness?
- What to expect when you take Flonase and have Iodine Uptake Increased?
- Will you have Pericardial Effusion with Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter?
- What to expect when you take Levoxyl and have Muscle Cramp?
- Will you have Diabetes Insipidus - Nephrogenic with Zoloft?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Pericardial Effusion?
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Diabetes Insipidus - Nephrogenic?
- Support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Liver Function Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir and have Quartan Malaria?
- I was on Lexapro for 4 or 5 years, first for depression, then at around 30 mg./day for OCD. It did...
- I have been taking Stelara 90 mcg for the last year. My latest blood test indicated stage 3...
- John.been taking lex for OCD.only minimal relief.want to hear from others out there.I HAVE TAKEN...
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to...
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.