Topicort and Keratosis obturans - from FDA reports
There is no Keratosis obturans reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratosis obturans with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Topicort and have Keratosis obturans?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis obturans
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Keratosis obturans (medical condition where extra skin cells are built up in the ear canal) has been reported by people with pain, thyroid diseases, hot flush, hiatal hernia, nutritional support (latest reports from 16 Keratosis obturans patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis obturansKeratosis obturans
Could your condition cause Keratosis obturansKeratosis obturans
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (353 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topicort and have Keratosis Obturans
- Support group for people who have Keratosis Obturans
- Support group for people who take Topicort
- Will you have Osteomyelitis Bacterial with Spiriva?
- Will you have High Potassium with Adrucil?
- Will you have Wasting with Clonidine?
- Will you have Fast Deep Breathing with Cinnamon?
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Phenytoin Sodium?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Spiriva and have Osteomyelitis Bacterial?
- Support group for people who take Adrucil and have High Potassium?
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Wasting?
- Support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Fast Deep Breathing?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin Sodium and have Kidney Stones?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva and have Osteomyelitis Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Adrucil and have High Potassium?
- What to expect when you take Clonidine and have Wasting?
- What to expect when you take Cinnamon and have Fast Deep Breathing?
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin Sodium and have Kidney Stones?
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes L-lysine
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Jardiance
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Zyvox
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.