Who have Keratosis obturans with Topicort - from FDA reports
There is no Keratosis obturans reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Keratosis obturans with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Keratosis obturans while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratosis obturans
- Subscribe to monitor Keratosis obturans in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Keratosis obturans (medical condition where extra skin cells are built up in the ear canal) has been reported by people with hot flush, pain, nutritional support, hiatal hernia, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 16 Keratosis obturans patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis obturansKeratosis obturans
Could your condition cause Keratosis obturansKeratosis obturans
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rickets with Sumatriptan? - now
- Will you have Renal Rickets with Sumatriptan? - now
- Will you have Osteomalacia In Children with Sumatriptan? - now
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Sumatriptan? - now
- Baby Aspirin and Kakmachi drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Concerta - 33 minutes ago
- Prediction of Toprol-xl, Ativan, Norco for a 55 year old man - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Amitril, Lamotrigine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lexapro for a 41 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Zofran, Zoloft - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.