Topicort and Ketoacidosis - from FDA reports
There is no Ketoacidosis reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Ketoacidosis with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Ketoacidosis while taking Topicort?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ketoacidosis
- Subscribe to monitor Ketoacidosis in Topicort
You are not alone:
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
Ketoacidosis (high concentrations of ketone bodies in blood) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, type 1 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 23,105 Ketoacidosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with KetoacidosisKetoacidosis
Could your condition cause KetoacidosisKetoacidosis
Topicort side effects
- Topicort side effects (442 reports)
Browse all side effects of Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6Pd Deficiency with Rifampin And Isoniazid? - now
- Will you have Ear Infection Fungal with Wellbutrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Exfoliative Dermatitis with Klonopin? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Neurontin and have Mouth Dry Aggravated? - 4 seconds ago
- Cisplatin and Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - 10 minutes ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ranitidine - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Eliquis - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Plavix, Fosamax - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.