Topicort and Occlusion - renal vein - from FDA reports
There is no Occlusion - renal vein reported by people who take Topicort yet. This review analyzes which people have Occlusion - renal vein with Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Occlusion - renal vein when taking Topicort?
- Check symptoms - is occlusion - renal vein caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOcclusion - renal vein and drugs with ingredients of desoximetasone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOcclusion - renal vein and Topicort from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 357 users)
Occlusion - Renal Vein
Occlusion - renal vein (a blockage of the major vein of kidneys) has been reported by people with birth control, kidney transplant, thrombosis, pain, premenstrual syndrome (latest reports from 544 Occlusion - renal vein patients).