Toradol and Effusion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Effusion is found among people who take Toradol, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Toradol and have Effusion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,992 people who have side effects when taking Toradol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,992 people reported to have side effects when taking Toradol.
Among them, 7 people (0.09%) have Effusion.
What is Toradol?
Toradol has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 8,440 Toradol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Effusion?
Effusion (an escape of fluid into a body cavity) is found to be associated with 794 drugs and 405 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Toradol and Effusion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Effusion when taking Toradol *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Effusion when taking Toradol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 83.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Toradol *:
- Flagyl: 7 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 7 people, 100.00%
- Vancomycin: 4 people, 57.14%
- Flexeril: 3 people, 42.86%
- Mydriacyl: 3 people, 42.86%
- Zometa: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lexapro: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lasix: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: 3 people, 42.86%
- Imitrex: 3 people, 42.86%
Common side effects people have besides Effusion *:
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 7 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 85.71%
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 85.71%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 85.71%
- Memory Loss: 6 people, 85.71%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 6 people, 85.71%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 6 people, 85.71%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 6 people, 85.71%
- Weight Decreased: 6 people, 85.71%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 4 people, 57.14%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 4 people, 57.14%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 3 people, 42.86%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 3 people, 42.86%
- Wound: 2 people, 28.57%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 2 people, 28.57%
- Vena Cava Thrombosis (clotting of the blood in large vein carrying deoxygenated blood into the heart): 1 person, 14.29%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 14.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 14.29%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
- Clostridial Infection (infectious conditions by clostridium bacteria): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Toradol and have Effusion?Check whether Effusion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Effusion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Toradol:
- Toradol (8,440 reports)
Common Toradol side effects:
- Pain: 1,230 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 852 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 781 reports
- Drug ineffective: 695 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 671 reports
Browse all side effects of Toradol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Effusion treatments and more:
- Effusion (1,622 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Effusion:
- Effusion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Effusion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Effusion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Effusion:
All the drugs that are associated with Effusion:
- Effusion (794 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Effusion:
All the conditions that are associated with Effusion:
- Effusion (405 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ketorolac tromethamine (the active ingredients of Toradol) and Toradol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carvedilol and Heparin drug interaction - now
- Mucinex Dm and Conjunctivitis Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Methadone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Valium and Sodium Bicarbonate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Naloxone drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Contrave and Allegra Allergy drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Elavil and Chronic Kidney Disease - 16 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Furuncle - 19 seconds ago
- Ibu and Pseudomonas Bronchitis - 20 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Ranexa drug interaction - 22 seconds ago