Torsemide and Hypopnoea - from FDA reports
Hypopnoea is reported only by a few people who take Torsemide. We study 11,998 people who have side effects while taking Torsemide from FDA. Among them, 2 have Hypopnoea. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypopnoea and more.
11,998 people reported to have side effects when taking Torsemide.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Hypopnoea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypopnoea when taking Torsemide *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hypopnoea when taking Torsemide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels, which increases blood pressure): 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 50.00%
- Promotion Of Peripheral Circulation: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lantus: 2 people, 100.00%
- Humalog: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ventolin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hypopnoea
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Hypopnoea in Torsemide
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Torsemide and Hypopnoea
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Torsemide has active ingredients of torsemide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Torsemide 12,130 users)
Hypopnoea (decrease in the breathing rate) has been reported by people with pain, renal failure chronic, asthma, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,634 Hypopnoea patients).
Drugs that are associated with HypopnoeaHypopnoea (521 drugs)
Could your condition cause HypopnoeaHypopnoea (398 conditions)
Torsemide side effects
- Torsemide side effects (12,001 reports)
Browse all side effects of Torsemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Torsemide and have Hypopnoea
- Support group for people who have Hypopnoea
- Support group for people who take Torsemide
You may be interested in these posts
- I take Torsemide every day and rapidly losing my hearing. Anyone know what else I can take if this is causing my hearing loss. Thanks, Annie Shinn
- The doctor switched me from furosemide to torsemide because i seemed to have devloped an ugly skin disease called bullous pemphigoid that had been found to have been caused by furosemide. Doesn't seem to matter which of these drugs I am taking----I itch, itch, itch till I am half crazy. Sarna...
- 85 female, taking toresemide. Just got doctor to change me back to furosemide. Then I found this article and possibly my suspicions were right that the all consuming itching was from a change of med. Nothing has helped it, maybe the lotion Sarna, and maybe the allergy pill I started taking, but...
- Itching wakes me by dawn,,,,,,,,,,,Sarna helps a little
- I have been taking torsemide since May when I was in the hospital with a lasix drip to remove fluid from my lungs. I have had some bad attacks of acid reflux that burn my esophagus. Luckily I already knew and had on hand DGL and aloe vera drink. Also my system, after the reflux, produced much...
- Will you have Tremors with Xeljanz?
- Will you have Hypersomnia with Cocoa?
- What to expect when you take Avastin and have Sarcomatosis?
- Will you have Tiredness with Pandel?
- Will you have Tension with Albalon?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xeljanz and have Tremors?
- Support group for people who take Cocoa and have Hypersomnia?
- Support group for people who take Pandel and have Tiredness?
- Support group for people who take Albalon and have Tension?
- Support group for people who have Infection and Heart Palpitations?
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.