Who have Hypopnoea with Torsemide - from FDA reports
Hypopnoea is reported only by a few people who take Torsemide. We study 14,116 people who have side effects while taking Torsemide from FDA. Among them, 2 have Hypopnoea. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypopnoea and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
14,116 people reported to have side effects when taking Torsemide.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Hypopnoea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypopnoea when taking Torsemide *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hypopnoea when taking Torsemide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels, which increases blood pressure): 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 50.00%
- Promotion Of Peripheral Circulation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Micturition Disorder (disease of passing urine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemodilution (increase in the volume of plasma in relation to red blood cells): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lantus: 2 people, 100.00%
- Humalog: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ventolin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Revatio: 1 person, 50.00%
- Potassium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pletal: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hypopnoea while taking Torsemide?
You are not alone:
Torsemide has active ingredients of torsemide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Torsemide 14,248 users)
Hypopnoea (decrease in the breathing rate) has been reported by people with pain, asthma, renal failure chronic, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 2,051 Hypopnoea patients).
Drugs that are associated with HypopnoeaHypopnoea (592 drugs)
Could your condition cause HypopnoeaHypopnoea (399 conditions)
Torsemide side effects
- Torsemide side effects (14,119 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Torsemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Confusion with Entresto - a second ago
- Will you have Infestation with Actemra? - a second ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Tussilage drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremors with Visceral Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Yaqona drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotonia with Avinza? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotonic Infant with Avinza? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Floppy with Avinza? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Muscle Tone with Avinza? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Kegel Exercises with Portal Vein Phlebitis? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Xarelto, Flaxseed for a 66 year old man - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes W Factor - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Esomeprazole Magnesium, Zyloprim, Xarelto, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Asa, Vitamin D, Crestor - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Clomid, Wellbutrin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Chantix, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Vitamin B12, Xarelto, Allopurinol, Nexium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Asa, Zopiclone, Vitamin D, Crestor for a 71 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Rituxan - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.