Torsemide and Kidney transplant - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Kidney transplant is reported only by a few people who take Torsemide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Torsemide and have Kidney transplant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,692 people who have side effects while taking Torsemide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
23,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Torsemide.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Kidney transplant.
What is Torsemide?
Torsemide has active ingredients of torsemide. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 23,911 Torsemide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Kidney transplant?
Kidney transplant is found to be associated with 1,030 drugs and 514 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Torsemide and Kidney transplant reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Kidney transplant when taking Torsemide *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Kidney transplant when taking Torsemide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Torsemide *:
- Coumadin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 25.00%
- Kayexalate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 25.00%
- Humalog: 1 person, 25.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Kidney transplant *:
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Antibody Positive: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle): 1 person, 25.00%
- Complications Of Transplanted Kidney: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Level Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Torsemide and have Kidney transplant?Check whether Kidney transplant is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Kidney transplant and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of torsemide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Torsemide:
- Torsemide (23,911 reports)
Common Torsemide side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,288 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,491 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,379 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1,375 reports
- Dizziness: 1,313 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 1,225 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,212 reports
- Weakness: 1,184 reports
Browse all side effects of Torsemide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Kidney transplant treatments and more:
- Kidney transplant (44,229 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Kidney transplant:
- Kidney transplant in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Kidney transplant in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Kidney transplant in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Kidney transplant:
- Prograf: 344 reports
- Prednisone: 320 reports
- Prevacid: 239 reports
- Tacrolimus: 224 reports
- Omeprazole: 219 reports
- Lantus: 214 reports
- Aranesp: 198 reports
- Cellcept: 189 reports
- Zemplar: 183 reports
- Humalog: 182 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Kidney transplant:
- Kidney transplant (1,030 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Kidney transplant:
- Diabetes: 207 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 185 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Kidney transplant:
- Kidney transplant (514 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on torsemide (the active ingredients of Torsemide) and Torsemide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fluocinonide and Central Venous Pressure Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- Losartan and Eustachian Tube Obstruction - 4 seconds ago
- Toviaz and Hot Flush - 4 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Thrombocytopenia - 5 seconds ago
- Zoledronic Acid and Muscle Atrophy - 9 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Troponin Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Hiprex and Prilosec Otc drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Acute Respiratory Failure - 12 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Hallucination, Visual - 14 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Rectal Haemorrhage - 16 seconds ago