Tracleer and Aspartate aminotransferase increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found among people who take Tracleer, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tracleer and have Aspartate aminotransferase increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54,348 people who have side effects when taking Tracleer from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
54,348 people reported to have side effects when taking Tracleer.
Among them, 2,583 people (4.75%) have Aspartate aminotransferase increased.
What is Tracleer?
Tracleer has active ingredients of bosentan. It is often used in primary pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 54,408 Tracleer users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aspartate aminotransferase increased?
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found to be associated with 3,120 drugs and 3,096 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tracleer and Aspartate aminotransferase increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Tracleer when people have Aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
Gender of people who have Aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking Tracleer*:
Age of people who have Aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking Tracleer *:
Common drugs people take besides Tracleer *:
Common side effects people have besides Aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tracleer and have Aspartate aminotransferase increased?Check whether Aspartate aminotransferase increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Aspartate aminotransferase increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bosentan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tracleer:
- Tracleer (54,408 reports)
Common Tracleer side effects:
- Death: 10,169 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,538 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,480 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,655 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,601 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2,554 reports
Browse all side effects of Tracleer:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Aspartate aminotransferase increased treatments and more:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (74,221 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Methotrexate: 3,366 reports
- Prednisone: 3,219 reports
- Aspirin: 2,764 reports
- Tracleer: 2,583 reports
- Lasix: 2,348 reports
- Lipitor: 2,163 reports
- Prednisolone: 2,159 reports
- Furosemide: 2,157 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,937 reports
- Enbrel: 1,802 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (3,120 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- High blood pressure: 3,411 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,130 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,489 reports
- Depression: 1,853 reports
- Pain: 1,627 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,590 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,503 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (3,096 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bosentan (the active ingredients of Tracleer) and Tracleer (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trospium Chloride and Weakness - 4 seconds ago
- Haldol and Urinary Tract Infection - 4 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia - 10 seconds ago
- Embeline and Nausea And Vomiting - 13 seconds ago
- Felodipine and Skin Warm - 23 seconds ago
- Gout in Pepcid Ac, how severe and when it was recovered? - 29 seconds ago
- Lantus and Xofigo drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Sulfatrim and Herpes Zoster - 37 seconds ago
- Desonide vs. Metrocream - 39 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Hidradenitis - 42 seconds ago