Who have High blood sugar with Tradjenta - from FDA reports
High blood sugar is found among people who take Tradjenta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metformin, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,024 people who have side effects when taking Tradjenta from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
6,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Tradjenta.
Among them, 78 people (1.29%) have High blood sugar
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tradjenta when people have High blood sugar *:
- < 1 month: 40 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 20 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Tradjenta *:
- female: 61.97 %
- male: 38.03 %
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Tradjenta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.75 %
- 40-49: 7.02 %
- 50-59: 10.53 %
- 60+: 80.7 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 19 people, 24.36%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 12 people, 15.38%
- Depression: 6 people, 7.69%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 5 people, 6.41%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 3.85%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 15 people, 19.23%
- Lantus: 9 people, 11.54%
- Humalog: 6 people, 7.69%
- Lantus Solostar: 6 people, 7.69%
- Lexapro: 5 people, 6.41%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 9 people, 11.54%
- Drug Ineffective: 9 people, 11.54%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 7 people, 8.97%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 8.97%
- Fall: 7 people, 8.97%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have High blood sugar while taking Tradjenta?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes High blood sugar
- Subscribe to monitor High blood sugar in Tradjenta
You are not alone:
Tradjenta has active ingredients of linagliptin. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Tradjenta 6,073 users)
High blood sugar
High blood sugar has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 29,582 High blood sugar patients).
Drugs that are associated with High blood sugarHigh blood sugar (2,277 drugs)
Could your condition cause High blood sugarHigh blood sugar (1,937 conditions)
Tradjenta side effects
- Tradjenta side effects (6,026 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tradjentaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Haldol and Zappania Citrodora drug interaction - now
- Will you have Job Change with Flexeril? - a second ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Pacific Shark Cartilage drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Priapism with Isosorbide Dinitrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Penis with Isosorbide Dinitrate? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Saw Palmetto, Tamsulosin, Dutasteride for a 73 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Oxcarbazepine, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.