Tradjenta and Radiculopathy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Radiculopathy is reported only by a few people who take Tradjenta.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tradjenta and have Radiculopathy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,230 people who have side effects while taking Tradjenta from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,230 people reported to have side effects when taking Tradjenta.
Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Radiculopathy.
What is Tradjenta?
Tradjenta has active ingredients of linagliptin. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 9,319 Tradjenta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Radiculopathy?
Radiculopathy (a set of conditions in which one or more nerves is affected and does not work properly) is found to be associated with 1,200 drugs and 581 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tradjenta and Radiculopathy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Radiculopathy when taking Tradjenta *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Tradjenta *:
- Januvia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Horizant: 2 people, 66.67%
- Trileptal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Actos: 2 people, 66.67%
- Adderall: 2 people, 66.67%
- Xyrem: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 66.67%
- Farxiga: 2 people, 66.67%
- Oxycontin: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Radiculopathy *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 2 people, 66.67%
- Tibia Fracture (fracture of lower leg bone): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fall: 1 person, 33.33%
- Arthropathy: 1 person, 33.33%
- Asthma: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bone Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 1 person, 33.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 66.67%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tradjenta and have Radiculopathy?Check whether Radiculopathy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Foroughipour M, Farzadfard MT, Aghaee M, Ghabeli-Juibary A, Rezaietalab F, "Methamphetamine Related Radiculopathy: Case Series and Review of Literature", Asia Pacific Journal of Medical Toxicology, 2013 Jun .
How severe was Radiculopathy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of linagliptin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tradjenta:
- Tradjenta (9,319 reports)
Common Tradjenta side effects:
- Diarrhea: 460 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 433 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 425 reports
- Rashes (redness): 389 reports
- Drug ineffective: 385 reports
- Dizziness: 377 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 358 reports
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 349 reports
Browse all side effects of Tradjenta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Radiculopathy treatments and more:
- Radiculopathy (4,939 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Radiculopathy:
- Radiculopathy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Radiculopathy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Radiculopathy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Radiculopathy:
- Fosamax: 800 reports
- Zometa: 516 reports
- Vioxx: 387 reports
- Prednisone: 348 reports
- Aspirin: 324 reports
- Aredia: 318 reports
- Neurontin: 289 reports
- Ambien: 260 reports
- Methotrexate: 245 reports
- Humira: 242 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Radiculopathy:
- Radiculopathy (1,200 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Radiculopathy:
- Osteoporosis: 630 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 267 reports
- Pain: 229 reports
- High blood pressure: 178 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 163 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Radiculopathy:
- Radiculopathy (581 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on linagliptin (the active ingredients of Tradjenta) and Tradjenta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dobutamine Hydrochloride and Hyperkalemia - 2 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Urination - Painful - 14 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Central Nervous System Lymphoma - 19 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Memantine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Panic Disorder - 24 seconds ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and White Blood Cell Count Abnormal - 30 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Moviprep drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Gravol and Tapazole drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Maxzide-25 drug interaction - 42 seconds ago