Who have Throat oedema with Tramadol - from FDA reports
Throat oedema is reported only by a few people who take Tramadol. We study 106,703 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA. Among them, 4 have Throat oedema. Find out below who they are, when they have Throat oedema and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
106,703 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Throat oedema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Throat oedema when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Throat oedema when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex: 3 people, 75.00%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 75.00%
- Famotidine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Losartan Potassium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ketoprofen: 1 person, 25.00%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 2 people, 50.00%
- Neck Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 2 people, 50.00%
- Laryngeal Oedema (swelling of larynx): 2 people, 50.00%
- Face Oedema (swelling of face): 2 people, 50.00%
- Tongue Paralysis (loss of function of tongue): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hoarseness (changing voice): 1 person, 25.00%
- Angioneurotic Oedema (swelling that occurs just beneath the surface of the skin or mucous membranes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bell's Palsy (facial paralysis): 1 person, 25.00%
- Eyelid Ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Throat oedema while taking Tramadol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Throat oedema
- Subscribe to monitor Throat oedema in Tramadol
You are not alone:
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 112,006 users)
Throat oedema (swelling of throat) (latest reports from 986 Throat oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Throat oedemaThroat oedema (366 drugs)
Could your condition cause Throat oedemaThroat oedema (2 conditions)
Tramadol side effects
- Tramadol side effects (106,746 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mansour HM, "Tramadol and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy: A Case Report", Medicine Science, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Combigan and Haloperidol drug interaction - now
- Will you have Thymoma Malignant with Coumadin? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Oramorph Sr? - now
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis Pelvic Vein with Milk Of Magnesia? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Oramorph Sr? - now
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Oramorph Sr? - a second ago
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Oramorph Sr? - a second ago
- Myrbetriq and Losartan drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Indigestion with Oramorph Sr? - a second ago
- Pioglitazone and Gamma drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.