Tramadol and Tocolysis - from FDA reports
There is no Tocolysis reported by people who take Tramadol yet. This review analyzes which people have Tocolysis with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Tocolysis in Tramadol
- Subscribe to monitor Tramadol
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tocolysis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,468 users)
Tocolysis (inhibition of uterine contractions) has been reported by people with tocolysis, premature labor, stress and anxiety, urinary tract infection, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 321 Tocolysis patients).
Drugs that are associated with TocolysisTocolysis
Could your condition cause TocolysisTocolysis
Tramadol side effects
- Tramadol side effects (83,208 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Tramadol and have Tocolysis
- Support group for people who have Tocolysis
- Support group for people who take Tramadol
- Will you have Social Avoidant Behaviour with Escitalopram?
- Will you have Jaundice with Atropa Belladonna?
- Will you have Renal Transplant with Levaquin?
- Will you have Colonoscopy with Antivert?
- Silodosin and Omontys drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Escitalopram and have Social Avoidant Behaviour?
- Support group for people who take Atropa Belladonna and have Jaundice?
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Renal Transplant?
- Support group for people who take Antivert and have Colonoscopy?
- Support group for people who take Silodosin and Omontys
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5...
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first...
- I'm 37 years old and have taken gabapentin for over 6 years.
- I just started this med to help me stop smoking. I was very worried about the side effects but I am...
- I had phlebitis, the rheumatologist prescribed Xarelto for 90 days. Now it's been 40 days since I...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.