Tramadol and Tocolysis - from FDA reports
There is no Tocolysis reported by people who take Tramadol yet. This review analyzes which people have Tocolysis with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Tocolysis while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone:
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 107,417 users)
Tocolysis (inhibition of uterine contractions) has been reported by people with tocolysis, premature labor, stress and anxiety, urinary tract infection, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 368 Tocolysis patients).
Drugs that are associated with TocolysisTocolysis
Could your condition cause TocolysisTocolysis
Tramadol side effects
- Tramadol side effects (102,157 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Advil and Ritalin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Tachypnoea with Bidil? - now
- Will you have Stable Angina with Trimethoprim? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Angina Pectoris with Trimethoprim? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Trimethoprim? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 49 minutes ago
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.