Tramadol and Uti - from FDA reports
Uti is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Uti with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 1,810 people (2.18%) have Uti
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Uti *:
- < 1 month: 60.34 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.97 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.17 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.17 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.62 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 1.72 %
Gender of people who have Uti when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 83.54 %
- male: 16.46 %
Age of people who have Uti when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 0.13 %
- 20-29: 2.74 %
- 30-39: 7.17 %
- 40-49: 10.76 %
- 50-59: 21.71 %
- 60+: 57.3 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (276 people, 15.25%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (167 people, 9.23%)
- High Blood Pressure (152 people, 8.40%)
- Depression (134 people, 7.40%)
- Stress And Anxiety (107 people, 5.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (243 people, 13.43%)
- Simvastatin (202 people, 11.16%)
- Pantoprazole (196 people, 10.83%)
- Furosemide (196 people, 10.83%)
- Humira (192 people, 10.61%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (426 people, 23.54%)
- Nausea (290 people, 16.02%)
- Weakness (279 people, 15.41%)
- Anaemia (262 people, 14.48%)
- Diarrhea (259 people, 14.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Uti when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is uti caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUti and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUti and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,460 users)
Uti (urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 123,845 Uti patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with UtiUti
Could your condition cause UtiUti
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have constant uti and fibromyalgia and i haven't. had a bad flare up until now i just finished a round of macrobid and. still have the uti and still hurting from the fibromyalgia. I know i have to take the antibiotics and just hurt i guess. any opinions to help with the pain for fibromyalgia.
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.