Who have Tinnitus with Travatan z - from FDA reports
Tinnitus is found among people who take Travatan z, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lipitor, and have Intraocular pressure increased. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,432 people who have side effects when taking Travatan z from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Travatan z.
Among them, 7 people (0.29%) have Tinnitus
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Travatan z when people have Tinnitus *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Travatan z *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Travatan z *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 14.29%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 14.29%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 2 people, 28.57%
- Diovan: 1 person, 14.29%
- Adcirca: 1 person, 14.29%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 14.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 28.57%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 14.29%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cardiac Flutter (abnormal heart rhythm): 1 person, 14.29%
- Carotid Artery Disease: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tinnitus while taking Travatan z?
You are not alone:
Travatan z has active ingredients of travoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Travatan z 2,569 users)
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 36,038 Tinnitus patients).
Drugs that are associated with TinnitusTinnitus (2,620 drugs)
Could your condition cause TinnitusTinnitus (2,411 conditions)
Travatan z side effects
- Travatan z side effects (2,432 reports)
Browse all side effects of Travatan za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Posthitis with Clarithromycin? - a second ago
- Will you have Oscillopsia with Xeljanz? - a second ago
- Will you have Hand Tremor with Garlic? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremor with Anorexia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremors with Anorexia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Amoxicillin for a 29 year old man - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 88 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prozac, Oleptro, Amlodipine, Risperidone, Losartan, Advil Pm, Klor-con M10, Melatonin, Ginger Root - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Albuterol - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Zofran, Atenolol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Zetia - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.