Trazodone hydrochloride and Gastrointestinal inflammation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people who take Trazodone Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal inflammation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,045 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,045 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Gastrointestinal inflammation.
What is Trazodone hydrochloride?
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 18,256 Trazodone hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 772 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trazodone hydrochloride and Gastrointestinal inflammation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keytruda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
- Entocort Ec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cholestyramine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Azathioprine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adderall Xr 10: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastrointestinal inflammation *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Colonic Stenosis (abnormal narrowing of colon): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cancer - Throat Or Larynx: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bile Acid Malabsorption: 1 person, 50.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Gastrointestinal inflammation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trazodone hydrochloride:
- Trazodone hydrochloride (18,256 reports)
Common Trazodone hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trazodone hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastrointestinal inflammation treatments and more:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (7,706 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (772 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on trazodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Trazodone hydrochloride) and Trazodone hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rivastigmine and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 2 seconds ago
- Plan B and Tumor - 4 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Malabsorption - 11 seconds ago
- Aranesp and Gammagard drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Kyprolis and Zolpidem drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Sodium Heparin and Venous Thrombosis - 20 seconds ago
- Vitamin D vs. Actonel - 20 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Gastrointestinal Neoplasm - 24 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Cytomegalovirus Chorioretinitis - 27 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Atherosclerosis - 39 seconds ago